Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Other more...
My favorite foundation for the weekend, or on a day where I know I'll be wearing foundation for a while, I literally went swimming with this foundation on and it still wore beautifully, it is full coverage and a bit drying o would not recommend for dry skin, the packaging is perfect, it also does don't rub off on your clothes or other people's clothes while hugging
Bree B.
Farmington
I loved this foundation! It was full coverage and matched my skin tone great! It did cause my skin to break out if I didn't wash my face off really well after using it. It also had an acrylic paint scent to it, which I was not a fan of. Overall, I really loved this product as a full coverage foundation!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I don't know why it took me so long to purchase this Kat Von d lock it tattoo foundation it's everything I love full coverage matte finish it's beautiful and flawless on the skin and sometimes I'll mix a little dewy foundation in to give it a Demi matte finish
Dani B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Oh my gosh. I'm totally in love. I got a sample of this from Sephora, and I totally intend on buying more ASAP. I have really sensitive skin, and have been searching for a foundation that will not totally break me out. Looking no further! This is wonderful.
Jade B.
92234
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I was on the fence about this foundation. It is really thick and the consistency is almost of a cream. Very thick and does not mix well with oily skin. I do have oily/ combo skin and this product didn't work as I'd like it to. I do say it does give a great coverage but with my oily skin it started to separate around my nose and forehead and gives a cakey effect.
Jailene P.
Milwaukee, WI
I Love This Foundation. One layer and it does wonders. Great Coverage. A lil heavy but its not bad. Not pricey at all. Bought it at a sephpra location. Since i laid hands on it haven't gone back. Love it. My favorite foundation. In Lovee.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
 This is my favorite liquid foundation. I stopped using liquid foundation for a long time and figured I'd give this a try because I love the other products Kat Von D beauty has to offer. It goes on evenly and is very long-lasting. You really don't need a lot.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I am so so so in love with this foundation. I wear shade 48 and it matches pretty perfectly. It goes on easy and smooth and is full coverage! If you're going for a more natural look go easy on it! It's easy to build on it too much but it's still easy to go for a lighter look with this stuff as well. It's light weight and doesn't feel or look heavy which is amazing.
Jordan P.
Lafayette, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. I have been looking for a nice foundation for a while and this one totally blew me away. It has such great coverage and it lasts all day. When I set it with my too faced powder I know that it's not going anywhere. I will totally be buying this foundation again and again.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this stuff!! It blends into the skin nicely and it covers perfectly. There is a sort of dewy finish that gives the skin a nice flawless look to it. I love that I am able to layer over it with powder and it stills looks nice and natural.

I think the price is good because it will last you for awhile!!
Melissa G.
Is this foundation full coverage ? Does it look cakey once applied ?
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
I am looking for a new foundation...how is this with dry skin. My face isn't really totally dry but I do have dry patches and have been finding my foundation clings to my dry spots
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
How much coverage is this?
Heather G.
Murfreesboro
I have never owned a high end product of anykind and really am looking for ONE high-end foundation to be my ride or die . I have oily to combo skin , do you think this product is worth the hype I want to purchase it but don't want to waste my money if it will disappoint
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I am looking to cover a couple of face tatts that are dark . I'm wondering if this is a full coverage?

Amazon