Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Paisley G.
I have very acne prone skin with a lot of scars and discoloration and this product was absolutely amazing at covering everything and making my skin appear to be all one tone. The only downside to this foundation was that it was very oily and made my face look like I was wearing cream clown makeup. I would wear this again if I didn't have people too close to my face
Rose C.
Palm Bay, FL
I was first introduced to this foundation in 2012 . Immediately i feel in love with it. It has great coverage and left your face flawless and like a blank canvas so you could achieve a natural makeup look. Plus you only need one pump and a blending sponge and that's it. A little goes a long way. Amazing foundation and it will always be my go to for years to come.
Jordan P.
Lafayette, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. I have been looking for a nice foundation for a while and this one totally blew me away. It has such great coverage and it lasts all day. When I set it with my too faced powder I know that it's not going anywhere. I will totally be buying this foundation again and again.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
ITS THE BEST I LOVE IT SO MUH COVERAGE ............
VERY EASY TO APPLY WITH MY DAMP BEAUTY BLENDER......
IT COST A LOT BUT ITS WORTH IT
DO I WEAR IT EVERY DAY NO BUT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION ITS GREAT
I PERSONALLY LOVE THE MATTE FINISH I RECOMEND IT TO ANY ONE
Dani B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Oh my gosh. I'm totally in love. I got a sample of this from Sephora, and I totally intend on buying more ASAP. I have really sensitive skin, and have been searching for a foundation that will not totally break me out. Looking no further! This is wonderful.
Hanna S.
Kennewick, WA
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER!!!! Hands down. I will never purchase another foundation as much as I have with this. The color selection is amazing, the coverage is an absolute dream. Flawless looking all the time. My favorite way to apply is with a beauty blender.
Brittany O.
Midland, TX
I've used several foundations in the past and never been completely satisfied with one until now. This foundation offers full coverage, has a matte finish and lasts a full 24 hours. If you are looking for a more translucent finish, this product is not for you. But if you are trying to cover scars, dark spots or dark circles under your eyes, I highly recommend it!
Bree B.
Farmington
I loved this foundation! It was full coverage and matched my skin tone great! It did cause my skin to break out if I didn't wash my face off really well after using it. It also had an acrylic paint scent to it, which I was not a fan of. Overall, I really loved this product as a full coverage foundation!
Cindy C.
I absolutely loved this when I first purchased it but a few months later I realized that it looked a bit cakey. Although I feel it could of well been my primer but anyway I still think this is an awesome foundation. Great coverage and feels light on the face. Has a great matte finish. I also feel that it goes on better with a damp beauty blender rather than a brush.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this foundation! It was a bit expensive for me to be able to continue using, but when I tried it out from Sephora it was absolutely flawless. It made my complexion so even and made my skin look soft. You couldn't even tell I was wearing makeup!
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Im very picky with buying high end foundations just because i want to get my moneys worth! Does this foundation hold up through work hours? Is it matte? Please let me know! Thanks!
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Which is better Kat von d lock it or too faced born this way ?
Hannah A.
Is this foundation okay for someone with normal to dry skin?
Jackie M.
is this foundation good for combination skin? am looking for a product thatll leave my skin looking flawless..
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Is this a good foundation?

Amazon