Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Ember E.
The only makeup brand to EVER make foundations for the holy ghosts such as myself. Us pale girls thank and praise you for making this. Nothing comes even close to being as light. I hope I can own more Kat stuff in the future but for now I'm gonna cry from being broke.
Paisley G.
I have very acne prone skin with a lot of scars and discoloration and this product was absolutely amazing at covering everything and making my skin appear to be all one tone. The only downside to this foundation was that it was very oily and made my face look like I was wearing cream clown makeup. I would wear this again if I didn't have people too close to my face
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
I didn't like this foundation at all. It is very thick and shows any texture that is on your skin. The people who don't have those imperfections would probably like this foundation. It didn't hold up to my oily skin either and it oxidized as well.
Jailene P.
Milwaukee, WI
I Love This Foundation. One layer and it does wonders. Great Coverage. A lil heavy but its not bad. Not pricey at all. Bought it at a sephpra location. Since i laid hands on it haven't gone back. Love it. My favorite foundation. In Lovee.
Rose C.
Palm Bay, FL
I was first introduced to this foundation in 2012 . Immediately i feel in love with it. It has great coverage and left your face flawless and like a blank canvas so you could achieve a natural makeup look. Plus you only need one pump and a blending sponge and that's it. A little goes a long way. Amazing foundation and it will always be my go to for years to come.
Autumn M.
Denver, CO
Holy moly, this is one THICK foundation. If you're looking for full full coverage, this is for you. I have light freckles and they were absolutely gone with this foundation. For myself personally it felt like a mask on my face. I just couldn't get past the feeling.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MO
I have terrible acne scars and this foundation was a absolute life saver. It has the best full coverage that I have ever tried, it last all day through whatever I'm doing whether it be work or working out ! Definitely a must have in my makeup drawer. #musthave
Breanna F.
Riverside, CA
This foundation is super cakey and super thick. However, I will say that it does a marvelous job and cover any imperfection needed covering. A very little goes a long way. I find that it applies best with a damp beauty blender. Not for anyone with dry skin as it clings to dry patches. I recommend a primer and a good moisturizer before applying this foundation.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this stuff!! It blends into the skin nicely and it covers perfectly. There is a sort of dewy finish that gives the skin a nice flawless look to it. I love that I am able to layer over it with powder and it stills looks nice and natural.

I think the price is good because it will last you for awhile!!
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Other more...
My favorite foundation for the weekend, or on a day where I know I'll be wearing foundation for a while, I literally went swimming with this foundation on and it still wore beautifully, it is full coverage and a bit drying o would not recommend for dry skin, the packaging is perfect, it also does don't rub off on your clothes or other people's clothes while hugging
Amanda C.
Cincinnati, OH
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
April G.
I have been wondering if this foundation is ok to use on very dry skin? Does it cling to dry patches and look cakey?
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Samantha F.
Omaha
Is this worth the price?

Amazon