Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Hope L.
Pascagoula
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
WOW! This is my favorite foundation I have ever used. I have oily skin and a lot of foundation just kind of slides off my face after about 3 or 4 hours but not this one. One pump of this foundation covers my whole face and looks just as great when I put it on as when I take it off at the end of the day. It doesn't break my face out either which is a definite plus.
Cindy C.
I absolutely loved this when I first purchased it but a few months later I realized that it looked a bit cakey. Although I feel it could of well been my primer but anyway I still think this is an awesome foundation. Great coverage and feels light on the face. Has a great matte finish. I also feel that it goes on better with a damp beauty blender rather than a brush.
Candice M.
Edgewood, Kentucky
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
The main reasons this review is getting 4 stars instead of 5 is: thickness and my own fault. I got the wrong color. With the thickness, it can feel very cake - like, very easily. If you blend it out enough, you're safe. Otherwise, I hope you don't mind that. With the color, it's my own fault. I corrected it with powder and my various other makeup products.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
Cannot say enough about this foundation. it has the best coverage of anything in my kit. Wish I could get every shade available. The look is perfection, and it lasts all day, well into the night. has a very creamy feel, but is not heavy. I am oily, and had no trouble with shine. I am also crazy about the pump applicator. Wish all foundations had a pump mechanism.
Hanna S.
Kennewick, WA
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER!!!! Hands down. I will never purchase another foundation as much as I have with this. The color selection is amazing, the coverage is an absolute dream. Flawless looking all the time. My favorite way to apply is with a beauty blender.
Autumn M.
Denver, CO
Holy moly, this is one THICK foundation. If you're looking for full full coverage, this is for you. I have light freckles and they were absolutely gone with this foundation. For myself personally it felt like a mask on my face. I just couldn't get past the feeling.
Carolina V.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This by far the best foundation I have tried! Great for paler skin types. This foundation is a medium to full coverage and dries out matte. The only downside is that it is on the heavier side and it has a smell (but not super bad). I'm actually on my second bottle!
Brittany O.
Midland, TX
I've used several foundations in the past and never been completely satisfied with one until now. This foundation offers full coverage, has a matte finish and lasts a full 24 hours. If you are looking for a more translucent finish, this product is not for you. But if you are trying to cover scars, dark spots or dark circles under your eyes, I highly recommend it!
Sara N.
Chickamauga , GA
This stuff is liquid gold! I am VERY picky and have been looking for a foundation to wow me for years. This is it!! I keep multiple bottles on hand. Honestly any of KVD products are amazing! I pair it with her primer and love the matte finish that lasts all day!! The first full coverage foundation that has ever been full coverage for me! #favoriteproductever
Mandi H.
Mountain Top, PA
Well I had just bought this about 2 weeks ago because i was hoping to cover up some minor blemishes, and let me tell you... This is absolutely amazing! It definitely is full coverage! Now, I have watched reviews on YouTube and everyone that I had watched love it. i really don't think this would be for black tattoos. I personally don't have one, but just my opinion.
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for a new foundation.. And i really want to try the kat von d foundation but im scared that it will look cakey i have combination skin... ? Do yall think it will look cakey and dry??
Rachel T.
Read wonderful reviews about this product and I really want to try it, but I've heard that it can be very cakes is that true?
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I am oily like OILY is this a good product for me ? A lot of people say yes but a lot say no I wanna purchase but I'm scared it'll be too cakey
Jessica H.
I have really oily skin and I need a good foundation for it. Is this a good product for me?
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
How is this for covering up hyperpigmentation and acne?

Amazon