Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
ITS THE BEST I LOVE IT SO MUH COVERAGE ............
VERY EASY TO APPLY WITH MY DAMP BEAUTY BLENDER......
IT COST A LOT BUT ITS WORTH IT
DO I WEAR IT EVERY DAY NO BUT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION ITS GREAT
I PERSONALLY LOVE THE MATTE FINISH I RECOMEND IT TO ANY ONE
Autumn M.
Denver, CO
Holy moly, this is one THICK foundation. If you're looking for full full coverage, this is for you. I have light freckles and they were absolutely gone with this foundation. For myself personally it felt like a mask on my face. I just couldn't get past the feeling.
Jessica D.
Super full coverage! Love this brand! This comes in a huge variety of colors, Easy to apply, Matte finish, Super long lasting. The coverage is insane. Perfect for very damaged skin. I would buy again! Great brand in general. The packaging is beautiful as well.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I am so so so in love with this foundation. I wear shade 48 and it matches pretty perfectly. It goes on easy and smooth and is full coverage! If you're going for a more natural look go easy on it! It's easy to build on it too much but it's still easy to go for a lighter look with this stuff as well. It's light weight and doesn't feel or look heavy which is amazing.
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH
This did not work for me personally. I was really hoping it would. It was too thick and settled into all of my lines and creases. I could not get oast the smell of it either. I really wanted to like it. I love absolutely everything else from ger makeup line.
Morgan J.
I love this original formula Foundation. It goes on so smoothly and covers so incredibly well. It leaves a matte finish that I like to top with Laura Mercier setting powder, although it's not really necessary if you're not going to have a long day. (My days are always insanely long!)
Hanna S.
Kennewick, WA
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER!!!! Hands down. I will never purchase another foundation as much as I have with this. The color selection is amazing, the coverage is an absolute dream. Flawless looking all the time. My favorite way to apply is with a beauty blender.
Catherine D.
Lawrence , MA
First every high end foundation i bought from sephora, overall it cover my redness so nicely, but it can leave the face to look a bit cakey, like if you have pimple, do not buy this, it will make your pimples pop up more. But i will recommend this to others.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this stuff!! It blends into the skin nicely and it covers perfectly. There is a sort of dewy finish that gives the skin a nice flawless look to it. I love that I am able to layer over it with powder and it stills looks nice and natural.

I think the price is good because it will last you for awhile!!
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
This foundation is flat out amazing. the coverage is phenominal, it doesn't move all day and it blends like an absolute dream. I am sold for life. I've gone back and forth with a few different things and always considered MAC to be my holy grail. not anymore!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon