Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this stuff!! It blends into the skin nicely and it covers perfectly. There is a sort of dewy finish that gives the skin a nice flawless look to it. I love that I am able to layer over it with powder and it stills looks nice and natural.

I think the price is good because it will last you for awhile!!
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
What would life be without this product ? Horrible lol . This is by far the best foundation Ive ever used ! I went out to X fest and my make up did not budge AT ALL !! Thats swearing dancing drinking and no chalkiness or patching ! I will forever be a user !
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I really, really enjoy this foundation. I used this on one of my clients for her wedding day and let me tell you, this stuff isnt moving. When she named it lock it, she meant it. It was a very hot day and she was definitely sweating and it never broke down in any way. It is also very mattifying, so if you have dry skin, prep your skin with lots of moisture first.
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
Meh. I wasn't wowed. Sure, it offers some great coverage but is super cakey and doesnt blend well at all. It transferred onto my clothes a lot. Also, there are not many shades on the lighter spectrum so I could never find a good match with my actual skintone.
Cassandra B.
It's really full coverage which is great & there are tons of different shades. I bought one a little darker than I normally would..it was too yellow (if it says w/ yellow undertones, it's gonna be YELLOW) & it looked like it just sat on top of my skin instead of blending no matter how I applied it. I have combination/oily skin with red spots from rosacea.
Karina L.
Brownsville, TX
This is the most amazing foundation ever! It is full coverage and I love how it has a pump! There's many shades and j love the fact that I got mine fitted exactly the same as my skin tone! I only used this foundation on especial occasions rather than an everyday routine because I'm afraid I will break out!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
 This is my favorite liquid foundation. I stopped using liquid foundation for a long time and figured I'd give this a try because I love the other products Kat Von D beauty has to offer. It goes on evenly and is very long-lasting. You really don't need a lot.
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
This foundation is flat out amazing. the coverage is phenominal, it doesn't move all day and it blends like an absolute dream. I am sold for life. I've gone back and forth with a few different things and always considered MAC to be my holy grail. not anymore!
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH
This did not work for me personally. I was really hoping it would. It was too thick and settled into all of my lines and creases. I could not get oast the smell of it either. I really wanted to like it. I love absolutely everything else from ger makeup line.
Ashley B.
I have been using this for a few months now and I will never go back to something else! It is absolutely amazing. Has a flawless airbrush look and last all day. The tube makes for easy to use and apply.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.