Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
This is one of my favorite foundations! It gives great full coverage and eliminates or redness or yellow on the skin. It's really blendable, too! It feels nice on my skin and it lasts all day without cracking, which is really great! And, it's not a bad price!
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
This foundation is flat out amazing. the coverage is phenominal, it doesn't move all day and it blends like an absolute dream. I am sold for life. I've gone back and forth with a few different things and always considered MAC to be my holy grail. not anymore!
Savannah C.
Decatur, GA
This is a wonderful full coverage foundation! I have extremely dry skin, and I haven't have any problems with this foundation. I also believe that it has covered up all of my imperfections flawlessly and hasn't stuck to my dry patches! I have not tried any other Kat Von D makeup products yet, but plan to super soon, since I am so impressed with this foundation.
Ashley B.
I have been using this for a few months now and I will never go back to something else! It is absolutely amazing. Has a flawless airbrush look and last all day. The tube makes for easy to use and apply.
Mandi H.
Mountain Top, PA
Well I had just bought this about 2 weeks ago because i was hoping to cover up some minor blemishes, and let me tell you... This is absolutely amazing! It definitely is full coverage! Now, I have watched reviews on YouTube and everyone that I had watched love it. i really don't think this would be for black tattoos. I personally don't have one, but just my opinion.
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
What would life be without this product ? Horrible lol . This is by far the best foundation Ive ever used ! I went out to X fest and my make up did not budge AT ALL !! Thats swearing dancing drinking and no chalkiness or patching ! I will forever be a user !
Cindy C.
I absolutely loved this when I first purchased it but a few months later I realized that it looked a bit cakey. Although I feel it could of well been my primer but anyway I still think this is an awesome foundation. Great coverage and feels light on the face. Has a great matte finish. I also feel that it goes on better with a damp beauty blender rather than a brush.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MO
I have terrible acne scars and this foundation was a absolute life saver. It has the best full coverage that I have ever tried, it last all day through whatever I'm doing whether it be work or working out ! Definitely a must have in my makeup drawer. #musthave
Damayanty G.
Omg what's not to love about this brand specially the make up it covers too much in the face even all those imperfections in you skin that coverage is amazing love it
Savannah C.
10/10 so much love for this foundation. I recently switched to a different full coverage foundation to see if it would work better than this. I'm yearning to have this foundation back. It's honestly the best of the best it you want to cover anything a little goes a long way.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.