Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Summer S.
Littleton, CO
I love this foundation because it's full coverage and it's a thick foundation. I hate this foundation because I have such dry skin so it's hard to find a true full coverage one. If I don't hydrate enough my skin looks very dry and cakey. I also don't find that this is transfer proof like the estee lauder. I still love this and continue to try to make it work with my skin.
Maria K.
I have this foundation in the shade medium 54 I love it, it's full coverage, you don't have to use that much of it to get the full coverage effect and it's easy to blend. I've owned this foundation for over a year now and have only used half of it, and I do wear makeup weekly. I have concluded that it is well worth the $35+. I will definitely be purchasing this item again once I run out. My holy grail.
Nikki H.
Des moines, IA
I love this foundation! It is super easy to apply it doesn't leave you feeling 'cakey'! It is a matte finish which I usually don't prefer but this one is great! It is a full coverage foundation so I don't wear it every day. I will be buying this foundation again!!
Priscilla D.
Monte alto , TX
I have bought this foundation 3 times and will continue to buy it. I love the full coverage, just what I need for my skin. A little goes a long way. I've gotten many compliments while using this foundation. If you do not need full coverage then this is not for u.
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
I wanted to love this foundation, based on all the bloggers raving about it, but it was not for me. It was very cakey and so quick to dry and hard to blend! I used it a few times to see if I was able to make it work, but kept having the same results. I tried using a wet beauty blender, foundation brush, but neither helped. it did have great coverage and major staying power, with the perfect shade for my skin, but overall was just not for me.
tonya v.
Epping, NH
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! i am obsessed with this foundation! its full coverage and lasts all day long. i wish there were more colors but when i spoke to the lady at sephora she said they were coming out with more colors soon! I'm so excited i cant wait! i talk everyone into buying this. it can be thick but the trick is to only use a little bit and use a good primer underneath :)
Christina S.
I love this product. It gives me full coverage and I only need to apply just a small amount and my face is fully covered. It doesn't make my face look like it's caked on with a whole lot of make up. It has a matte finish that I love a lot. And I will buy again.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
I have unbelievably oily skin and went into Sephora in desperate need of a full coverage makeup that goes well with my skin-type. I have found that everyone I have used it on (dry/oily/combination skin) looks gorgeous with this foundation on and it blends very well! Overall, this has been a miracle product for my skin and I will continue to use it for a very long time!
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
This foundation works well for my acne scaring. It covers up all redness and scars. It's super thick though, so you have to work in sections and you have to blend it in quick. A brush is best, I can never get a beauty blender to work with this foundation. My only complaint is that you need to be careful with it, or it can stick to dry patches and separate pretty bad.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I prefer the powder to the liquid. This is 100% coverage and very thick. I tried using it with a wet Beauty Blender to make it more of a BB Cream and it is still way to thick for everyday use. It did dry my skin out. I suggest this for special events where you need the full coverage. It does photograph well so it would be great for when you know there will be pictures.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.