Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't quite decide how I feel about this foundation. I definitely like how full coverage it is. It covers almost anything! I find that it can be hard to work with though, because it's so thick. i find that it doesn't oxidase which is really great because so many foundations do. I would suggest trying this foundation and working with it yourself before purchasing it.
Renaida S.
Very thick foundation. Has great coverage but A little too heavy on the face in my opinion. Hard to blend and comes off cakey if you use too much. I prefer beauty blender over brush with this foundation. A little does go a long way. Not a go to foundation for me
Lea R.
Stockton, CA
This is hands down the best FULL coverage foundation I've ever tried. I will continue to repurchase it. It's not too expensive for a high end foundation either. I barely have to use any concealer with this.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this foundation so much! Its perfect for me, I love full coverage and this gives me more than I expected. I had really bad like super bad acne scaring. A tom of discoloration that this helped me deal with. I love this foundation so much it helped me with my self esteem.
Chandra P.
Grand Rapids
Love Love Love! This is as full coverage as it gets. I have normal skin type and it does grab to dry spots, but as long as you stay moisturized you are good to go! It last the whole day with no touch up's. I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff & will keep re buying!
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
I have very oily skin and this foundation keeps me matte all day. With that being said, sometimes it's too matte. It doesn't look natural at all & it can sometimes look cakey. My favorite way to wear it is mixed with a dewy foundation or an oil. Would repurchase, but only because it's a good mixing foundation.
Aubrey L.
Nice, can be built coverage. I would recommend a primer with it though because it's very matte. I don't think you'd need a settings powder because of the matte finish.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
This is a full coverage foundation that does a great job but didn't quite meet my needs whenever it comes to flawless skin. My skin looked cakey (even after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing). I probably will not buy this but I'm sure it works for other skin types, just not mine.
Jade R.
Lexington
This is by far the best foundation that I have ever used! I love it! Heavy feeling but has the high coverage to match. It lasts all day. The primer Kat Von D enhances it. It's good for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! Would buy again.
Amanda V.
Woodstock, GA
Full coverage foundation here! I found it difficult to match a shade to my complexion. Once applied, it felt heavy and caked on. Through out my day I notice it cracking and creasing up. This is even after applying primer and setting spray. It's not for me but if you like the FULL coverage you might like this.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.