Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Christina S.
I love this product. It gives me full coverage and I only need to apply just a small amount and my face is fully covered. It doesn't make my face look like it's caked on with a whole lot of make up. It has a matte finish that I love a lot. And I will buy again.
Jade R.
Lexington
This is by far the best foundation that I have ever used! I love it! Heavy feeling but has the high coverage to match. It lasts all day. The primer Kat Von D enhances it. It's good for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! Would buy again.
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
I wanted to love this foundation, based on all the bloggers raving about it, but it was not for me. It was very cakey and so quick to dry and hard to blend! I used it a few times to see if I was able to make it work, but kept having the same results. I tried using a wet beauty blender, foundation brush, but neither helped. it did have great coverage and major staying power, with the perfect shade for my skin, but overall was just not for me.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
This is going to cover EVERYTHING , even things you didn't think you had .. Very full coverage somewhat drying but overall great product . It's really matte for my liking to use everyday so I only use it when I know I need my makeup to last for more than 7 hours !
Nikki H.
Des moines, IA
I love this foundation! It is super easy to apply it doesn't leave you feeling 'cakey'! It is a matte finish which I usually don't prefer but this one is great! It is a full coverage foundation so I don't wear it every day. I will be buying this foundation again!!
Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
There's literally a million shades of this foundation which is awesome but it is a bit pricey. It gives you could coverage but it is pretty thick. I feel like it almost gets caked on my face a little too much. But it's not a bad foundation and it's long lasting
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
I just bought this foundation and it is amazing. You can use maybe one or two full pumps and get a light coverage or for a more fuller coverage you can add a 3rd pump. It's very smooth on the skin it didn't feel very heavy on my face and it blended very well on my skin and hiding certain areas of imperfection.
Jodi H.
I got this as a sample in Sephora because I finally found a shade that worked for me. I definitely won't purchase. It was cakey and it transferred every time I touched my face even with a setting spray. I'm glad I didn't waste money on it
Meryam H.
Okay so i have a love hate relationship with this foundation . Love the fact thats its full coverage and last all day and great for oily/acne prone skin. It has great coverage for acbe scars and well as any other problem . One thing i don't like is it a little to heavy for the suer months in Louisiana other than that i recommend this to anyone with oily/acne prone skin.
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
This stuff is thick. If you like full coverage then this is your foundation! you need to apply and blend it quickly though or else it's tough to work with. you only need one layer of this stuff to cover even the most stubborn marks or scars.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.