Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19917)
Media (1915)
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
I absolutely love this foundation! I have been struggling with acne for a while and I found that this foundation really has the maximum in coverage. It has more of a cakey look than a liquid, but I like how it looks. It lasts all day too! I absolutely recommend it.
taylor a.
Wellford , SC
This will always be my go to full coverage foundation. I love how a little goes a long way. If you're looking for a good full coverage foundation, this is the one. It's good for all skin types because I have a combination skin type and it doesn't make me look oily!
Elizabeth G.
Louisville, KY
This product was great for full coverage. It really hide my blemishs and large pores. However, my skin is oily and acne prone so the thick consistency of this product did not work well for me. I actually broke out after two applications and returned it to the store.
Kelsey V.
Bothell, WA
I tried this at a time in my life when my skin was extremely weird. Sometimes dry, sometimes crazy oily. It clung to my dry patches but was very full coverage. I really want to try it again, as I LOVE cruelty free vegan products and I love KVD and everything she stands for.
liilly s.
Love kat von d foundations i have just started using them and I'm soooo in love with them can't compare to others its a unique one really recommend this one specially if u want a full coverage this is amazingly good there nothing less u can spect from kat von d her self
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
This is a great foundation only if you want heavy coverage. Put it sparingly on each section of your face and blend very quickly as it dries fast. Not good for skin with acne. A droplet goes a long way so it's worth the price. Very creamy and bonds well to your face
Sydnie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I actually don't like this. The colors are too yellowy. When you put it on your face it doesn't spread very well or blend in with other makeup like bronzer. I have to go a shade lighter in this because the shade I need makes me look like a lemon. I don't recommend.
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This has quickly become a "staple" in my makeup collection. It is a great coverage foundation that leaves a very clean matte finish. The lasting power is easily one of my favorite things about it. If you prefer a high coverage semi-thick formula, this foundation is for you!
Celeste C.
Smyrna, GA
I was really excited to try this product out but was extremely disappointed. I normally use a full coverage foundation but the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation make me look cakey and the liquid is very difficult to blend with a brush or beauty blender. Wouldn't recommend.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I love Kat Von D but this product was not for me. I felt like the foundation was too thick and my pores could not breathe when I had this on. I also feel like it oxidizes over the a couple hours and leaves my face looking orange. I don't think i will buy this again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.