Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I wanted to love this foundation, I really did. I'm impressed with almost everything Kat Von D sells, but this. I loved the coverage, it really is full coverage and a little goes a long way. But omg, it settles into every single fine line your face could possibly have.
Dani C.
Sellersburg, IN
I used to use this foundation until I became a broke college student. This product also broke me out really bad because of the thickness of the product. I felt like I was caking product on my face, which was causing my face to become extremely oily. When Kat Von D says that her products cause cover up tattoos, that is literally what it can cover because its so thick.
Emily Y.
Nocona, TX
I LOVE this foundation! I have very pale, dry skin, and this still works great for me. I do have to make sure and apply face lotion under it so it doesn't dry me out. This foundation is very full coverage, so if you have problems you want to cover, this is the foundation for you! I have no complaints about it :)
Quali B.
Review for: Other more...
I Used This In The Shade Deep 76 &' Can I Say I Love How Easy This Goes On To My Skin ! It Doesn't Feel Too Heavy On My Skin But The Full Coverage Is Amazing ! I Have Very Oily Skin &' I Love To Use It Although I Prime My Primer With Setting Powder Before Applying Foundation ! It's A Must Buy !
Marcella Y.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're looking for a full coverage foundation, this is it! The packaging is to die for. Clear so you can see how much product is in there! I have medium combination skin and this is great for me. First time trying it and i love it! I would definitely recommend this.
Sydnie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I actually don't like this. The colors are too yellowy. When you put it on your face it doesn't spread very well or blend in with other makeup like bronzer. I have to go a shade lighter in this because the shade I need makes me look like a lemon. I don't recommend.
kayla m.
Hollister, CA
Really sad I couldn't give this five star, the packaging is gorgeous and I love all kats products except this one, it transfers really easy, I feel like it never sets fully and feels really dry I used it with different primers and with her primers none really helped 😞
liilly s.
Love kat von d foundations i have just started using them and I'm soooo in love with them can't compare to others its a unique one really recommend this one specially if u want a full coverage this is amazingly good there nothing less u can spect from kat von d her self
Bridget M.
chicago
Love this foundation!💋 i love it because it has great coverage. A littlw goes a long way. And this is a cruelty free brand of cosmetics!!!! This Foundation is great for people like me that have acne prone skin! Its matte and doesn't make the face shiny during the day!
Dreana E.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this foundation it is really full coverage and will cover all my spots and blemishes and uneven skin tone. The only thing I don't like about it is, it can fee a little sticky unless you put a finishing powder over it, but besides that, that's my only complaint.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.