Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Dani C.
Sellersburg, IN
I used to use this foundation until I became a broke college student. This product also broke me out really bad because of the thickness of the product. I felt like I was caking product on my face, which was causing my face to become extremely oily. When Kat Von D says that her products cause cover up tattoos, that is literally what it can cover because its so thick.
Jasmine N.
Cranston, RI
I was so excited to know Kat von D was having another foundation specially since i love her eyeliner, palette and lipstick. But when i went to Sephora to try a sample, i wasn't happy at all. I was kinda disappointed because i was hoping to like it. It made my skin super heavy and white and it just didn't feel right.
Elizabeth R.
Riverside, CA
I haven't worn liquid foundation for at least 4 years. I like that it qives me great coverage. I love how it dries you just got to blend it quick. The only flaw is since I'm very oily around the T-zone of my face my pores begin to show. But otherwise great products.!
Elizabeth W.
This is a great full coverage foundation. It doesn't feel super heavy on my skin and goes on well with just a few drops. I have extremely dry skin and when I prime with a moisturizing primer, it doesn't flake, separate or oxidize. Everything KVD touches turns to gold!
kayla m.
Hollister, CA
Really sad I couldn't give this five star, the packaging is gorgeous and I love all kats products except this one, it transfers really easy, I feel like it never sets fully and feels really dry I used it with different primers and with her primers none really helped 😞
Breana S.
Baltimore
the packaging is absolutely beautiful. the foundation itself was incredible it was so full coverage which is one thing that i really liked and it worked amazingly with my skin type. it applied great it wasn't blotchy and all over the place it left a natural clean look.
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
The coverage is decent, but this foundation is extremely thick and looked very cakey. It also settles into lines that aren't there, but I have dry skin so that could be why. I appreciate the coverage and the shade range, but if you have dry skin, avoid this foundation.
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoy this foundation when I'm going for an extremely full coverage look. It's very thick and covers great. It's not something that I wear everyday but is a solid choice when you need a lot of coverage. I also like the packaging and that it comes with a pump.
Quali B.
Review for: Other more...
I Used This In The Shade Deep 76 &' Can I Say I Love How Easy This Goes On To My Skin ! It Doesn't Feel Too Heavy On My Skin But The Full Coverage Is Amazing ! I Have Very Oily Skin &' I Love To Use It Although I Prime My Primer With Setting Powder Before Applying Foundation ! It's A Must Buy !
April S.
Went to sephora not to long ago and this product was recommended to me after i bought her bronzer, lips stick and brushes. WOWZA!! I love this and need more of it. This is great for Oily skin as well. But this will last a long time and you will get your moneys worth.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon