Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Lindsay T.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is one of my favorite high-end foundations, and if you're uber pale and struggle to find a shade that matches your skin-tone accurately (like me), I highly suggest starting with some of the Kat Von D. products. This foundation, while liquid, is a bit on the thicker side. While I usually prefer something a little more lightweight, this formula provides for excellent coverage.
Elizabeth R.
Riverside, CA
I haven't worn liquid foundation for at least 4 years. I like that it qives me great coverage. I love how it dries you just got to blend it quick. The only flaw is since I'm very oily around the T-zone of my face my pores begin to show. But otherwise great products.!
Ashley W.
Clemmons, NC
If you're looking for a super high-coverage, thick, and long lasting foundation-- give this one a try. It's too thick for me to wear on a daily basis, but sometimes I like to wear this at night if going out or something. It also took me a while to find my shade, but I still do like it.
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
The coverage is decent, but this foundation is extremely thick and looked very cakey. It also settles into lines that aren't there, but I have dry skin so that could be why. I appreciate the coverage and the shade range, but if you have dry skin, avoid this foundation.
Lisa  C.
Bensalem, PA
This is my go to foundation whenever I need a bit more coverage. Usually around PMS time I get hormonal breakouts. This foundation along with the matching power is fantastic at covering everything and is great for oily skin. You won't even need a primer, just a decent moisturizer with an SPF!! The most important thing to remember when using this foundation is to work fast with your brush because it sets very fast. Try a beauty sponge for even coverage. This product also comes in many shades and is priced fairly!
Zulema C.
Carlsbad, NM
So I personal love love Kats products! She my go to! I love this foundation! I have really really bad acne since I've been young. It's an matte foundation so when getting this make sure you buy a primer with moisturizer! I personal use hangover by too faced! I love this product because it gives me great coverage!
April S.
Went to sephora not to long ago and this product was recommended to me after i bought her bronzer, lips stick and brushes. WOWZA!! I love this and need more of it. This is great for Oily skin as well. But this will last a long time and you will get your moneys worth.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I really liked the coverage, but this foundation by 2 hours in was sliding off my face, I continued to use an used very little each application , I started to notice my chin area was breaking out where it hadn't done so before :( everyone's skin is different I know a lot love this foundation it's just something about it doesn't work well with me. Giving 3 stars for its full coverage ..
Elizabeth W.
This is a great full coverage foundation. It doesn't feel super heavy on my skin and goes on well with just a few drops. I have extremely dry skin and when I prime with a moisturizing primer, it doesn't flake, separate or oxidize. Everything KVD touches turns to gold!
Scarlette H.
This foundation is my holy grail product! Full coverage that covers my horrible skin (severe redness and moderate acne scars) with 1-2 pumps. I'm extremely pale and it hard finding a foundation light enough for me with cool undertones but Light 42 is my perfect shade.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.