Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
April S.
Went to sephora not to long ago and this product was recommended to me after i bought her bronzer, lips stick and brushes. WOWZA!! I love this and need more of it. This is great for Oily skin as well. But this will last a long time and you will get your moneys worth.
Sydnie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I actually don't like this. The colors are too yellowy. When you put it on your face it doesn't spread very well or blend in with other makeup like bronzer. I have to go a shade lighter in this because the shade I need makes me look like a lemon. I don't recommend.
Lisa  C.
Bensalem, PA
This is my go to foundation whenever I need a bit more coverage. Usually around PMS time I get hormonal breakouts. This foundation along with the matching power is fantastic at covering everything and is great for oily skin. You won't even need a primer, just a decent moisturizer with an SPF!! The most important thing to remember when using this foundation is to work fast with your brush because it sets very fast. Try a beauty sponge for even coverage. This product also comes in many shades and is priced fairly!
liilly s.
Love kat von d foundations i have just started using them and I'm soooo in love with them can't compare to others its a unique one really recommend this one specially if u want a full coverage this is amazingly good there nothing less u can spect from kat von d her self
Finn M.
Carrollton, OH
As a makeup artist, I love this product for clients with normal-oily skin. if, however, you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this. it sticks to ALL of your dry patches and does not move, causing you to look cakey. but the product itself is fantastic, lasts all day.
Dreana E.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this foundation it is really full coverage and will cover all my spots and blemishes and uneven skin tone. The only thing I don't like about it is, it can fee a little sticky unless you put a finishing powder over it, but besides that, that's my only complaint.
Ashley W.
Clemmons, NC
If you're looking for a super high-coverage, thick, and long lasting foundation-- give this one a try. It's too thick for me to wear on a daily basis, but sometimes I like to wear this at night if going out or something. It also took me a while to find my shade, but I still do like it.
Elizabeth G.
Louisville, KY
This product was great for full coverage. It really hide my blemishs and large pores. However, my skin is oily and acne prone so the thick consistency of this product did not work well for me. I actually broke out after two applications and returned it to the store.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
While this is an amazing full-coverage foundation, I had to return mine. I am still giving it high marks because it can be amazing as a spot concealer. Apply in very small sections and blend quickly because it sets lightning fast. This has an amazing color range available.
Jennifer D.
Dumont, NJ
This foundation is amazing. It is very very thick. But it lasts forever! It can feel heavy. Seriously a little goes a long way!!! The coverage is very full coverage. It is expensive but it's so worth it in my opinion. It doesn't make me break out. I love this stuff!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.