Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Matte finish with high quality pigments. This is a full coverage foundation with a beautiful matte finish. Great for us oily skin girls. This make up does take a technique to apply. always use a beauty blender or a damp beauty sponge. This will help avoid getting a cakey face. Use only a little bit of setting powder where needed. For me I need the powder on my eye lids. Comes with a pump and a little goes a long way so this last forever for me.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is my holy grail of foundation! After trying it on a whim once I was hopefully addicted to her eyeshadow and eyeliner, I was hooked. It has great coverage that is buildable and long lasting with a nice demi-matte finish. And a little of this product goes along way - just one pump will cover my entire face perfectly!
Sylvia D.
Manhattan , KS
This foundation is my life! It's very light and works great with dry skin. It's very easy to apply and has AMAZING coverage. It makes my skin look flawless. I've never seen a foundation so good. I would without a doubt purchase this again. Soooo pleased with the product!
Deidra F.
I recently started using this foundation and I wonder why I never thought about using it sooner! A little goes a long way and the thick coverage is just perfect! It lasts all day and helps with any shine. I use a benefit primer under so that also helps. I pair it up with the powder and love it!
Paulina Z.
Very thick and heavy consistency and full coverage foundation. Unfortunately, on my very oily skin, it didn't work as it should be. Left my face looking very cakey. I mix it sometimes with my other lighter foundation to get fuller coverage, when I'm going for a night out.
Monique H.
Yeadon, PA
This foundation is amazing! The coverage is amazing as well! It will cover up all dark marks. You barely have to color correct with this foundation. It gives me a dewy look and its very long lasting! I would purchase this product again and would recommend it to a friend !
Cynthia H.
This foundation has great coverage and has a pretty decent shade range. I didn't have trouble finding my perfect shade. The problem that I had with this foundation is that it feels so heavy on my skin and I don't really like all the effort that goes into blending this out.
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA
I only gave this 3 stars because it wasn't perfect for me, if I wanted a heavy full coverage foundation, it would be 10 stars. It is a very heavy foundation, not be used on anyone with sensitive skin. I tend to feel my skin is dry, however, this for foundation made me feel oily. I will say the skin on face was perfected, but didn't feel like skin anymore.....too much coverage!
Reyna R.
I love this foundation, it's full coverage helps me to create a clean canvas. Plus you don't need to use a lot of product to get the full coverage which is great because the less product on your face the better. The only probably that I have with the foundation is its smell, it isn't bad at all, it's more of an orange type of smell which I can deal with but some people cant.
Jessica W.
Looooove!!! Best foundation. I swear by it. It is great for all skin types in my opinion, I have a combo of both oily and dry. It stays on all day even through how much I sweat at work. It's a full coverage with a matte finish and it covers absolutely every blemish. Add a little Kat Von D concealer and you're ready to go!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.