Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Laurie S.
Laredo, TX
It actually feels really good when applied! It doesn't crease or feel too heavy on my face and you don't even have to use a whole lot to get pretty good coverage. It's a little pricy but compared to how much you use per sitting ut should be worth it :)
Amber G.
I just started using this product. It is by far my favorite. It's lightweightand stays on all day. i have oily and dry skin and it's perfect. I defiantly recommend it. I work 8 hour days and it's still on when I go home. You can buy it at Sephora and ulta.
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
I swear by this. It is my favorite foundation and in my opinion, not too expensive. I have oily skin and this mattes me out in all the right places. I do not recommend for people with dry skin. It is a full coverage foundation and can feel cakey if not applied correctly. I found the best way is one and a half pumps on the back side of your palm and spread with a flat foundation brush.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Full coverage foundation and stays all day and night. Love this foundation for evening event but may be too heavy for daytime look. I love how it matches my skin color. I ordered it online at Kat von D and it arrived in good condition and on time. I love the packaging / bottle design as well. Would recommend this foundation to those who wants long lasting full coverage foundation.
Monica M.
I BOUGHT THIS AT SEPHORA LAST WEEK..DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT...BUT I JUST LOVE IT !!!IVE READ SOME REVIEWS AND ALOT OF THEM ARE SAYINGBITVWAS TOO THICK OR NOT EASY TO APPLY...AT 1ST I FELT THE SAME BUT I JUST EXPERIMENTED AND FOUND THAT YOU DONT NEED THAT MUCH...FOR MYSELF I JUST DAB IT UNTIL ITS EVEN...THAT WORKS FOR ME!!!💙
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
This was okay. But for my skin (oily t-zone) it got very cakey and patchy. My friends love it and say it stays on well for them. But for me it just looked too cakey at first and then throughout the day it began to clump in certain areas and looked patchy. I would recommend to someone not as oily.
Keisha N.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the very first high end foundation I ever bought. It is pretty much the definition of full coverage foundation. It has a matte finish, which I absolutely love. I don't buy anything, but matte foundation due to my oil skin. If you have any hyper pigmentation or acne scaring to hide, this foundation does the trick! The only thing I will say about it is that I feel it can look a bit cakey at times. You have to be careful of how you apply it because it is a bit thicker in consistency and can be heavy looking on your face.
Cathy D.
I love how this foundation has very full coverage, which is something I need. The only problem for me is that the formula is too thick for my liking and it was hard to blend. Maybe I got a bad bottle that time. But I'll think about giving this foundation another try one day.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
I recently got the repackaged Kat Von D foundation, It is quite heavy coverage, really good for people with acne scars or acne discoloration, it really covers a lot. The formula is a bit thick which I am not used to since I use mostly liquidy foundations but I do like it so far, stays on for a long time and keeps my oily skin matte.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
One of the best long wearing foundations that is available for purchase. It is very thick but when applied in thin layers and built up to desired coverage, it's great! No need for powdering the entire face either, it sticks on just fine. Lightly dust the t zone and you're good!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon