Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Eliana M.
Amazing foundation with crazy full coverage. Its not the most expensive foundation either so i think you get amazing quality for the price. I have a problem
with it being a bit too think at sometimes but i mix it with a different foundation (since I'm in between shades) and apply with a wet beauty blender and it comes out so nice and even.
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
I would die for this to try before buying at that price. But I know it would cover my one popping up saying hey brown spit and discoloration on left side of face. I use a mixture of physician formula cc and Mercelle foundation mixed and it works. But I want the Urban decay and their concealer& the next lotto win lol.
Ashley C.
I cannot put into words how much I love this foundation. I got it about 3 months ago and it's amazing for full coverage. The only downside to this is that I have to mix it with another foundation to get a better match due to Kat not having many shades for darker skin.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
I don't even know where to begin with this foundation! KVD you done it again! I LOVE ALL of your products! I'm almost done with my first one, I'll be needing to get a new one soon!💖💖 Its extremely easy to apply and over primer! I'd recommend this to all who like a FULL coverage foundation! 😊
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I can't rave about this product enough honestly! It has wonderful coverage that last all day! I don't feel the product is heavy at all! It lasts all day long! I have oily skin and this is the only thing I find that works for me!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I did a whole review on my YouTube channel on this because I loved it so much. It won't budge off your face and covers everything!! It does dry fast so work quick and it's a thick consistency because it's so high coverage but this foundation is amazing and perfect for winter weather coming up.
Monica D.
LAWRENCEVILLE , GA
Lady at sephora recommended it was top notch for oily skin & all day full coverage! It did help the the shine a little. The reason I returned it was that it made me break out and look like I caked my face . Blackheads were more noticeable and it didn't stay in place even with primer!!!!!
Kendra W.
Great full coverage foundation! I will start by saying I have very oily skin. This has staying power even on my oily skin, is not cakey, does not budge, and has great color selection. This is one of my holy grails. Paired with the lock-it concealer and finishing powder! OMG I'M IN LOVE. ....
Brittany S.
This foundation is extremely high coverage, almost too high coverage. I found that it worked amazingly in covering all of my imperfections, however even when applied with a sponge it was too cakey and heavy feeling on my face. Also when you blend it, it seems to change into a darker color.
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY
This is my favorite foundation ever!!!! And I have tried every foundation under the sun! It goes on and it can be very heavy but it covers everything! This is prefect for every kind of skin. I have never got so many compliments on my face than what I did wearing this one! You need this now!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon