Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Deidra F.
I recently started using this foundation and I wonder why I never thought about using it sooner! A little goes a long way and the thick coverage is just perfect! It lasts all day and helps with any shine. I use a benefit primer under so that also helps. I pair it up with the powder and love it!
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
I love it. It covers my acne scarring like a dream but doesn't look cakey. Admittedly you do have to trail and error with the application to find what works best for you. I use a beauty blender and thin it out with setting spray and it's what dreams are made of. Stays put all day and doesn't make my fair skin look orange!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is my holy grail of foundation! After trying it on a whim once I was hopefully addicted to her eyeshadow and eyeliner, I was hooked. It has great coverage that is buildable and long lasting with a nice demi-matte finish. And a little of this product goes along way - just one pump will cover my entire face perfectly!
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
This stuff is like glue. It will not move anywhere off of your face which is awesome for the summer time. I didn't have to use much for a lot of coverage, so that was nice considering the price. It is awesome how Kat Von D thinks of everyone and has made so many shades.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
I've used this and I love it. It has great full coverage! It's also really long lasting. I have acne scaring and it covers it up really nicely. You can get the fullest coverage with a brush. I would buy again! I would love to try more products from Kat von d !
Makayla G.
I have tried foundation one after another and this one by far is my favorite! I got so many compliments about it and most people don't even believe me that I am wearing foundation because it just blends so well. If you have oily skin I definitely recommend this foundation!
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA
I only gave this 3 stars because it wasn't perfect for me, if I wanted a heavy full coverage foundation, it would be 10 stars. It is a very heavy foundation, not be used on anyone with sensitive skin. I tend to feel my skin is dry, however, this for foundation made me feel oily. I will say the skin on face was perfected, but didn't feel like skin anymore.....too much coverage!
Rachel R.
This foundation is incredibly full coverage, it easily covers any acne scars or discoloration. I like to mix it with a hydrating primer to prevent it from being too dry. I wish there were more yellow toned pale colors, as the color 44 is the right shade but much too pink.
Valerie P.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This foundation is full coverage. I'm not going to lie about that. A little goes along way and its heavy not lightweight. It also has a smell to it. However, this foundation leaves my face looking caky.  It looks terrible after being in the heat for too long. I also feel like it makes me look older too. I use this foundation only for special occasions and not for outdoor events.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I wish it was priced cheaper BUT it is totally worth it. I will recommend this to everyone over any other foundation. It's great to work with blends great full coverage dosent have a chemical smell it is truley a beautiful foundation!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.