Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely love kat von D and all of her products. I'm a huge fan of her liquid lipsticks and this foundation is amazing. It looks absolutely flawless on me the coverage is insane and covers all of my post acne scars dark spots and everything else that need cover. This is a pretty thick foundation but it's not cakey or powdery looking. it glides on smoothe and a tiny bit Gos a long way
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
So in theory this foundation is fantastic if you have texture it is awful I've heard it may just be this shade but I am not sure I know I'll be exchanging this for a different shade and see if it is any better other wise it breaks down and emphasizes my texture and pores L42
Shana R.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I unfortunately am reviewing this for my daughter. She has hyperpigmentation on her face and was expecting too much out of this foundation. It was very drying and the most Cakiest foundation she’s ever tried. The foundation would lift by barely touching your face after it completely dried. This happened right before prom and thank God I was able to reattach her foundation prior to leaving.
Kathryn P.
This stuff ROCKS, given you have the right skin type.  I'm super pale and have a hard time finding the right shade, but the fairest one fit perfectly.  However, if you have ANY dry patches on your skin, this will find them and cling to it.  I have combo skin, so the half of my face that is normally an oil slick and "eats" makeup looked amazing with this, but the drier parts looked cakey and dull.  If you're oily all over, or just not excessively dry, I think it's worth a shot.  It really does give great coverage and lasts FOREVER.
Kaitlyn P.
This is my all-time favorite full coverage foundation! I love this product because it provides such a flawless full coverage without being too cakey or streaky like some full coverage foundations are. I repurchase this product as soon as I run out every time. Totally recommend!
Katherine N.
Review for: Light 45 more...
I felt like I was putting paint on my face. It did not last long at all. After a few hours or sometimes less it would start coming off. Slightly touching the face causes it to smudge. It also has a funny smell. I tried using it with and without primer and it didn't make a difference. The foundation is very thick and can easily cook caked on. I disliked it so much I never ended up finishing it.
Kirsten T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I Just purchased this foundation and i must say going from the loreal true match that I Love Love this foundation. it covers up what i need it to. it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it blends and matches my skin perfectly. my only concern is that i still see my pores under the makeup but i think thats something on my end that i need to treat. overal magnificent product will buy it again.
Yulissa R.
Kat von D lock it foundation is one of the best ever I love it it covers all the little things in your face well is a awesome foundation you will like it if you buy it but exept one thing it is thick when your dabbing the blender but other than that it is perfect worth the price
lori f.
Although this foundation is a bit pricey, I feel it works great. It smooths out perfectly and never looks cakey. Perfect foundation for people with acne on their faces too.
Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
I'm really confused about this product. They didn't have my shade so I mix the two lightest shades to get my skin color. It's easy to apply and full coverage. It really covers everything. But it becomes cakey after a while through the day. It just peels my skin off and dries out my skin. Idk.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.