Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Shana R.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I unfortunately am reviewing this for my daughter. She has hyperpigmentation on her face and was expecting too much out of this foundation. It was very drying and the most Cakiest foundation she’s ever tried. The foundation would lift by barely touching your face after it completely dried. This happened right before prom and thank God I was able to reattach her foundation prior to leaving.
Victoria A.
This foundation is my holy grail!! I suffer from severe cystic acne, acne scaring, and redness. As seen on the left my acne is for the most part concealed and all I have on my face is moisturizer, smashbox primer, and this foundation. I am in the shade light 48. Love, love, love, love this foundation!!!!
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely love kat von D and all of her products. I'm a huge fan of her liquid lipsticks and this foundation is amazing. It looks absolutely flawless on me the coverage is insane and covers all of my post acne scars dark spots and everything else that need cover. This is a pretty thick foundation but it's not cakey or powdery looking. it glides on smoothe and a tiny bit Gos a long way
Alaina T.
I completely LOVE this foundation, ever since I started to use it two years ago I cannot stop. I have old acne scars on my face and after a while because I was in the sun so much they got a lot darker. But when I put this on it covers them right up like nothing was ever there. It was so hard to find a foundation to fit my complexion but this one worked for me, and it isn't oily at all.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This product has been a ton of trial and error for me. I have finally found that, for me, it's best that it's applied with a damp beauty blender. I also have to prep my skin (I have severely dry skin) more than I would with other foundations. It is super full coverage, doesn't have any awful smell, and you get a fair amount for what you pay. Paired with her hydrating primer, it's perfect.
Kara D.
De Pere, WI
This is probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried. It gave an amazing amount of coverage and did not look cakey. It lasted all day and felt nice on my skin. The only thing is that the shades run a little yellow so it did not completely match my skin tone. But for high end foundation, I think this is a decent price. Probably one of the cheaper priced foundations sold at Sephora.
doriana r.
Doral, FL

In my opinion this base is very good. Covers quite my imperfections, it can blend easily and does not leave my lumpy face. My face is pretty greasy but this achieves controlled pruduct considerably.
The truth is that if you purchase because I loved
I have nothing negative to say about it
Cynthia V.
Las Vegas, NV
Best Foundation I have came across. I have post acne scars and it does well covering them up. I do not use anything else on my face like concealer. I apply it with a foundation brush. Since its winter I do notice my skin being a little dry with it, I'm going to try applying it with my fingers to see if that helps a bit. DEF recommend this. I have yet to try it with primer and concealer.
Katherine N.
Review for: Light 45 more...
I felt like I was putting paint on my face. It did not last long at all. After a few hours or sometimes less it would start coming off. Slightly touching the face causes it to smudge. It also has a funny smell. I tried using it with and without primer and it didn't make a difference. The foundation is very thick and can easily cook caked on. I disliked it so much I never ended up finishing it.
Kirsten T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I Just purchased this foundation and i must say going from the loreal true match that I Love Love this foundation. it covers up what i need it to. it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it blends and matches my skin perfectly. my only concern is that i still see my pores under the makeup but i think thats something on my end that i need to treat. overal magnificent product will buy it again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.