Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This product has been a ton of trial and error for me. I have finally found that, for me, it's best that it's applied with a damp beauty blender. I also have to prep my skin (I have severely dry skin) more than I would with other foundations. It is super full coverage, doesn't have any awful smell, and you get a fair amount for what you pay. Paired with her hydrating primer, it's perfect.
Nikki R.
I absolutely love this foundation! I use it every day! It lasts all day and night for me! I'm always outside in the heat and it doesn't budge! It is FULL coverage! I have normal skin and it is perfect. I will always repurchase this foundation and would recommend it to anyone wanting to try a full coverage matte foundation!!
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely love kat von D and all of her products. I'm a huge fan of her liquid lipsticks and this foundation is amazing. It looks absolutely flawless on me the coverage is insane and covers all of my post acne scars dark spots and everything else that need cover. This is a pretty thick foundation but it's not cakey or powdery looking. it glides on smoothe and a tiny bit Gos a long way
Cathy D.
I love how this foundation has very full coverage, which is something I need. The only problem for me is that the formula is too thick for my liking and it was hard to blend. Maybe I got a bad bottle that time. But I'll think about giving this foundation another try one day.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I like using this foundation when I have important events to attend because of it's high coverage. If I use it on an every day basis it breaks me out, but I do have really sensitive skin. I also really like that it is pretty transfer resistant and for me it stays all day, even if I'm sweating. Definitely worth the purchase
Marianna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is very very very full coverage. The foundation covered up all of my birthmarks and even though I wasn't looking for something that would cover them, it really left a beautiful finish. It definitely lasts a long time because of the amount of coverage that it provides it might seem a little heavy so you just have to apply with the amount that you are comfortable with.
crystal c.
Tried it at first and hated it, then gave it a second chance with a beauty blender I love it!! Great cover , to hide any blemishes you don't like. It was worth the second try. Found the perfect match in color also at Sephora. It's so worth trying out if you love full coverage.
Monica c.
I got this cover up my varicose veins. It does a really good job. Blending to find the right color was trick your for me because I live in the desert so I get tan often!!!
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
Love the coverage but it did break me out bad I wanted to love it cause my skin with this foundation on looked amazing and flawless but then I noticed I started breaking out and then I stop using it and my skin cleared up. wouldn't recommend to people who have sensitive skin.
Nohemi H.
Richardson, TX
Highly recommend this foundation full coverage, and long lasting. A little tip do not wear forget to have a proper makeup remover and face cleanser because you might break out due to its long lasting formula. But other than that by far one of my top recommended foundations.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.