Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Ashley G.
Wahiawa , Hi
I absolutely love Kat Von D's Lock it Tattoo Foudation! I have oily skin and a few blemishes and acne scars on my face and I couldn't for the life of me find something to cover it all up without melting off my fave half way through the day or looking cakey! When I tried this for the first time I feel in love! Now this is the only foundation I will use! Her concealer and eyeliner are amazing too!
Irene K.
110% recommend this foundation. This is the best foundation I have ever used and I have been using it for about a year and a half. Sometimes my skin can be very oily but others really dry and regardless of my skin type on that day, this product always has my face looking flawless
Ana N.
This is by far my favorite foundation of all time. I searched for so long for a liquid foundation that is matte and last a long time. This leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS! it is full coverage, but if you use a beauty blender, you can make this medium to light. Also since it has wide variety of colors, you can most def find a shade for you skin tone. this foundation matches my skin perfectly!
Monica S.
I absolutely love this foundation. It is a medium to full coverage so I only wear this on nights out. It definitely makes my skin appear flawless and it lasts all night. It does not break me out at all. I have extremely oily skin so this product helps maintain the shine because of its matte finish. It applies on smoothly and I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys the matte finish look.
Samantha M.
I was so excited to try this foundation out because i have very oily skin and most of the foundations that i have tried always separate around my nose and chin. Well this foundation didn't do that so i was very happy but it didn't stay on my face for more then 4 hours which is not good. I ended up returning the foundation because i have now found two cheaper foundations that i am in love with.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is a true FULL COVERAGE foundation. This foundation is great for my oily skin in the winter. I get full coverage that lasts all day long. It is a little pricey at $35.00 a bottle but it seems to last at least 6 months for me. Well worth the money spent.
Catherine C.
This is a great product for those who want very very full coverage. I would suggest using a stippling/flat brush to blend this product in, which must be done as soon as you put on, or else it dries fast causing it to not blend as easily. So once that technique is handled, it goes on very smoothly and covers EVERYTHING. I have insane acne scars and pitted scars and this really does a great job.
Ariel J.
THE.BEST.FOUNDATION. I have oily/combo skin. so this was a glorious saver! When i was a waitress, this didn't sweat off. it didn't come off unless i had make up remover. a lot of people said it was dry, but its just super heavy coverage. i applied with a brush and sponge, came out even.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA
So I got this product recently and I absolutely love it!!!! What I love about it is that its by Kat Von D, so that means it is obliviously gonna have full coverage. & it really does give me full coverage because I like foundations that give me lots of coverage. This foundation is probably one of the best I have ever tried. Please try this product, even though its department store product, so worth the money because its very long lasting. Its oil free and covered up my blemishes beautifully!!! I love that it has a pump so I will adjust the amount of product I want! Love this product! Please thumbs up this review!<33
Shauna G.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this foundation. The first reason being I am in oily girl. My tea zone is very oily. This foundation locks in the moisture and leaves me matte all day long. The second reason is, I have rosacea. Nothing covers my rosacea like this foundation. I will continue to buy it for as long as it's out. This is a must-have
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon