Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Chelsea Y.
Abilene, TX
Been using this for 6 months now, and have ordered more because it does not last on the Sephora website. I absolutely love this product! Full coverage, matte finish, long-lasting, full pigment, does not transfer, etc. I could go on and on about this incredible product! I have got so many compliments as well when I wear it too. I have used it with both a foundation brush and a beauty blender and both work well.
Tykia D.
The name of this foundation was perfect, I struggle with oily skin and I only had to touch up one time from day to night wearing this foundation. I use it with Skindinavia primer and setting spray and it's honestly the best combo for when I really need my makeup to stay put .
Kandyce M.
Antigo, WI
I have a few freckles. I like them. I have a few zits and fine lines. I do not like them. This foundation manages to cover my flaws while letting my freckles show through. As the other reviews stated; a little bit goes a long way. You really get plenty of bang for your buck. This is a fuller coverage, thicker formula, which is nice for some occasions. When I just want a light coverage, I simply mix a bit with lotion and still get a nice coverage.
Kaitlyn P.
This is my all-time favorite full coverage foundation! I love this product because it provides such a flawless full coverage without being too cakey or streaky like some full coverage foundations are. I repurchase this product as soon as I run out every time. Totally recommend!
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
This was okay. But for my skin (oily t-zone) it got very cakey and patchy. My friends love it and say it stays on well for them. But for me it just looked too cakey at first and then throughout the day it began to clump in certain areas and looked patchy. I would recommend to someone not as oily.
Julia T.
Grove City, OH
This foundation is very thick, which is why I purchased it. It covers blemishes and discoloration you may have. It is thick, but it does not feel heavy on your face and still has 100% coverage. I apply it with a brush. I realized that it must be followed by finishing powder.
Cathy D.
I love how this foundation has very full coverage, which is something I need. The only problem for me is that the formula is too thick for my liking and it was hard to blend. Maybe I got a bad bottle that time. But I'll think about giving this foundation another try one day.
Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
I'm really confused about this product. They didn't have my shade so I mix the two lightest shades to get my skin color. It's easy to apply and full coverage. It really covers everything. But it becomes cakey after a while through the day. It just peels my skin off and dries out my skin. Idk.
Anny R.
Aurora, CO
I have always heard really great and bad reviews on this product so i was really hesitant on trying it out. So i did end up getting it and i really like it its long lasting and verrrrrrry FULL coverage. If you have dry skin and dont moistrize properly you will not like the results and if your oily you will love this it doesnt dry out your skin but it does give you a matte finish
Yulissa R.
Kat von D lock it foundation is one of the best ever I love it it covers all the little things in your face well is a awesome foundation you will like it if you buy it but exept one thing it is thick when your dabbing the blender but other than that it is perfect worth the price
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.