Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really wanted to love this foundation, but it made my face extremely cakey and dry looking. It was kind of weird because I had pretty oily skin (especially when I originally tried it). I also had trouble finding a good match for my skin tone. I actually like the consistency of the foundation. I just wish it got along with my skin.
Euganie E.
Elizabeth, NJ
I actually really love this foundation. It is very full coverage and goes on seamless. I have 4 stars because the color variety for women of color is limited. I had to go with a color one shade darker for me because I wanted to try it since it was full coverage. It is just that but I would love to be able to get it closer in my shade. I guess I will need to mix some colors. I also like that it is not too orange like Mac foundations. It's more like a neutral base.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
I am a makeup artist and tried several different foundations and this is by far the best! Long lasting, full coverage..my bride and photography clients all LOVE this! Gives that smooth, flawless airbrush look! I currently own different shades and looking forward to purchasing more!
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
This is a really good foundation, but for the price, I expected a bit more. It covers very nicely and blends in with skin well. There is a slight smell when you first apply it, but that goes away pretty fast. It does cover my imperfections, but I'd recommend buying the concealer with this foundation and together they make you look amazing! Without the concealer though, it's nice, but not necessarily a $35 bottle.
Tasha M.
Shreveport
This foundation is amazing and I have super dry skin. I used to wear shade 74 but now that she has extended the colors 78 is perfect for me. The coverage is amazing I rarely use concealer with it. And yes I'm dry but I make sure to moisturize and use an oil based primer underneath.
Tania L.
I was using this foundation for some time , I love it. It's a full coverage foundation. Covers redness and acne scars perfectly. It is very thick so a little goes a long way , hard to apply with a brush but easier with a beauty blender. Mostly likey will be repurchasing this item.
Dawn T.

First off let me start out to say that I respect this brand for being cruelty free and not testing on animals, it's the #1 why I switched from MAC foundation to this one, and It works just as good! Highly recommend this product, easy to wear, blend and stays on throughout the day.
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
One of my favorites, I love the coverage it gives and it lasts all day for me (I do wear a primer underneath). I have a combination skin and it works great I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin due to the fact that when I get dry patches the foundation really emphasizes them. It does oxidize a little but it's not to bad.
Kaitlyn B.
This foundation is amazing especially for the price . You won't need a concealer because it's so full coverage. It doesn't look cakey but is obvious your wearing makeup . It last an incredible amount of time without needing to be touched up . I highly suggest this if you have oily skin and are looking for something full coverage .
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I recently started using this foundation I like it. It's a full coverage foundation. I have to say it's application with a beauty blender is patchy so I prefer to apply with a brush. The foundation does last through out the day. I do notice some oily patches that come through about 6-8 hours in.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.