Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19881)
Media (1909)
Molly H.
I have mixed feeling about this foundation. It has an excellent color range and it has great coverage. I have oily/combination skin and found it looked flawless for the first 4 hours but after it starts to separate and I got very shiny even with a setting powder. If you have dry/normal skin but want something good for prom I would defiantly recommend it but it is not a good everyday foundation
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is a beyond full coverage foundation. That being said, it is super thick. I would not recommend using a brush, but instead use a beauty blender. If the thickness doesn't bother you then it would be a perfect winter foundation. I see people pick this up in the summer time and I want to grab it from their hand and direct them to a lighter consistency. Maybe it's just the climate that I live in though? Who knows, it just wasn't for me.
Kerigan B.
Van Meter, IA
I was so disappointed with this product, and that may be because I have dry skin. But it seemed to be cakey whether I would use a little or a lot. I ended up giving it away and I've heard so many people rave about it... So I guess it just wasn't for me. I only didn't give it 1 star because I really love every other kat product!
Erica H.
Love the new design! Best foundation I've used. I traded in my makeup forever for kvd and I'm so glad I did it does last all day and won't move on your face so work quick! Feels light on and I would definitely buy again!
Kaitlyn B.
This foundation is amazing especially for the price . You won't need a concealer because it's so full coverage. It doesn't look cakey but is obvious your wearing makeup . It last an incredible amount of time without needing to be touched up . I highly suggest this if you have oily skin and are looking for something full coverage .
Shirin P.
Richmond, TX
The best foundation I have ever purchased. It's a full matte finish but very comfortable. Great for oily skin I never have to worry about oil. It's full coverage I mean full coverage when I say it. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a full coverage foundation.
Ariel M.
Bronx, NY
I have used this in the past. It works amazing for me with blending. I reccomend it to people who like a nice look that blends and last all day. It is definitly great for nights of dancing and going out. You won't have to worry about the touchups. I would definitely buy it again
Olivia A.
Las Vegas, NV
Best foundation if you have oily/ combination skin and struggle with darkspots ! It's light weight on your face and last all day when you pair it with her setting powder. I would 100% buy this again. My skin looks clear, matte and better than any other foundation I've purchased.
leah p.
Holland, MA
I absolutely love this foundation! As a girl with combo and VERY fair skin it is perfect for me, it is easy to apply, doesn't break me out and a little goes a long way! I prefer to set all my foundations with power and setting spray but it dries down matte. I am definitely going to re buy this product when I run out (I've had it for three months and haven't even used up half the bottle)
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
I had shelved this foundation expecting it to be too heavy for summer months, but I had some redness that I wanted to hide yesterday so I tried it pulled it out for its full coverage qualities. It's crazy hot & humid right now, and the foundation did not budge all day! Wore for about 11 hours straight, and I never had to touch up.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.