Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I have oily, acne prone skin and the KVD lock it foundation is the only foundation that leaves my skin looking flawless and lasts al day. This is full coverage foundation so if you like a more natural finish, this is not for you. This foundation is holy grail! I absolutely love it!
Kerigan B.
Van Meter, IA
I was so disappointed with this product, and that may be because I have dry skin. But it seemed to be cakey whether I would use a little or a lot. I ended up giving it away and I've heard so many people rave about it... So I guess it just wasn't for me. I only didn't give it 1 star because I really love every other kat product!
Amanda S.
Stewartsville, NJ
I SWEAR by this foundation! Not only is there a shade for everyone but it's so beautifully pigmented with great coverage! I could literally go swimming with this foundation on and it will not come off. I think it's so worth $35 because it comes with a lot of foundation. I wear it everyday and it probably lasts me about 6-9 months.
leah p.
Holland, MA
I absolutely love this foundation! As a girl with combo and VERY fair skin it is perfect for me, it is easy to apply, doesn't break me out and a little goes a long way! I prefer to set all my foundations with power and setting spray but it dries down matte. I am definitely going to re buy this product when I run out (I've had it for three months and haven't even used up half the bottle)
Dawn M.
Super thick foundation. But doesn't make me look or feel Cakey. Def full coverage. I wish the color selection was better but I really like this. You get a lot of product because a little goes a long way
Dawn T.

First off let me start out to say that I respect this brand for being cruelty free and not testing on animals, it's the #1 why I switched from MAC foundation to this one, and It works just as good! Highly recommend this product, easy to wear, blend and stays on throughout the day.
Brooklyn W.
Syracuse, UT
This foundation has medium to full coverage. It covers my acne and freckles beautifully. The only problem is that its heavy, and can get extremely cakey. Setting powder is a must for this product, because it never dries down completely matte. Its a good foundation, but I'm sure you could find better ones that are worth the money.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I recently started using this foundation I like it. It's a full coverage foundation. I have to say it's application with a beauty blender is patchy so I prefer to apply with a brush. The foundation does last through out the day. I do notice some oily patches that come through about 6-8 hours in.
Shirin P.
Richmond, TX
The best foundation I have ever purchased. It's a full matte finish but very comfortable. Great for oily skin I never have to worry about oil. It's full coverage I mean full coverage when I say it. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a full coverage foundation.
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
This is a really good foundation, but for the price, I expected a bit more. It covers very nicely and blends in with skin well. There is a slight smell when you first apply it, but that goes away pretty fast. It does cover my imperfections, but I'd recommend buying the concealer with this foundation and together they make you look amazing! Without the concealer though, it's nice, but not necessarily a $35 bottle.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.