Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1936)
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
As much as I wanted to like this. I couldn't. It felt so heavy. No matter how I applied it or what kind of primer I used under it it just caked. I don't even use that much foundation and somehow I felt my pores clog. Besides that I felt like none of these matches my skin tone. Was just perfectly in between two shades. Which can be fixed but just defeats the purpose of having a fast makeup routine in the morning.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
this matte finish foundation feels so soft and lightweight on the skin.
id recommend it to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation.
it looks amazing with the kat von d concealer.
the shade range is great and a little of this product goes a long way. its also build-able if desired.
Diana H.
Detroit Lakes, MN
This foundation is considered one of my holy grail's. Back when i had bad skin this foundation made sure to cover up my imperfections and discolorations. It is easy to blend and comes in a bunch of shades. It will feel a bit thick on the skin if your not used to makeup. when it says coverage it really means it. my skin is no longer bad, but i still use this to leave a nice perfect canvas on my face.
Emma B.
I'm not going to lie, this foundation is good but not AMAZING. I bought this foundation and didn't seem to use it as much as I thought i would. I seem to reach for for my loreal pro matte. It is long lasting and a good matte finish however I would not buy again. Rather use a cheaper and just as good foundation.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have skin with lots of little blemishes and redness and this does such an amazing job at not only covering them all but lasting all day. I love the shade selection and had no problem matching one to my skin. If you are wanting a fuller coverage foundation than you should try this one.
Amanda S.
My absolute ride or die foundation. It has extreme full coverage but if you want lighter coverage, use a very damp beauty blender. One pump of this product goes a very long way with full coverage. Wears all day without creasing or caking on dry patches. Love this. It's my 2nd bottle.
Jessica L.
The great thing about this foundation is that it comes in a lot of colors, so I was able to perfectly match my extremely light skin tone in the winter. It is on the drier side, so I had to use a moisturizing primer under it; I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone with dry skin. It is extremely full coverage, completely hiding any acne or imperfections. The downside to this is that it isn’t a very natural look, and can look cakey/artificial.
Kali E.
Peru , IN
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
First off this packaging is gorgeous.The pump ensures that you get every last drop of product with no hassle or mess.I also love that it blend well with a brush or sponge.It goes on medium coverage but you can build to a more full coverage.Also this drys in more of a matte.As far as lasting 24hrs I wouldn't say it last all day,especially if you're sweating.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the way this makes my skin look. It actually has my perfect foundation match. Can't believe it, no more orange oxidizing foundation. This is matte and last all through my work day and even through a gym session, but I did have a reaction to it and it broke out my face really bad...
PrettyBreemua h.
West Palm Beach, FL
omg this foundation is super full coverage its amazing it cover every spot in your face its a matte finish its very easy to apply i use a beauty blender to apply it its dry really quick no powder needed i love to use this on my clients who want a full glam look
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon