Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I absolutely love this foundation! I get the best coverage of any foundation I have ever used.I was sceptical about my color but it worked perfectly and it did last 24hrs.I would definitely recommend this product #backtocool
Joyce S.
Deltona, FL
I was a little disappointed that this foundation didn't make my skin look as flawless as it did for others. I have oily skin, acne, and scarring on my face. It definitely covered any blemishes and discoloration but my scaring and acne is still noticeable.
On the other hand, I love the option to choose pink or beige undertone. The color was PERFECT for my skin. I just wish the coverage was perfect.
Rubi S.
I had used this before and didn't like it but after I figured out my skin issued I gave thus a 2nd try, and I love it! This has the best coverage! Leaves you with an even tone great finish! I mean it covers everything!!! And it lasts me all day! Highly recommend
Kala S.
This foundation is not for every skin type...however, I would consider it a good foundation. Probably the most full coverage foundation that I have ever used. It is a little too thick for my likings, but I would recommend to someone who is trying to cover blemishes or discoloration.
Melissa R.
Jacksonville , NC
This is seriously a full coverage foundation. It covers any or may I say all imperfections you have on your skin. It gives a matte finish and I would recommend this to all my oily girls out there it's the bomb.com If you are more dry skin but still want that full coverage I would make sure you really hydrate the skin prior application!
Alyxx D.
My holy grail foundation. Never lets me down. Definitely waterproof and staying power is incredible! It is definitely a matte finish but not drying! Perfect for people with oily skin!
I bought this foundation over and over !
Rose G.
All I can say is this foundation is AWESOME ! It's transfers very easily but if you set it properly it should be fine . It can also become oily after a few hours but again if it's set properly you should be fine .The coverage is everything and it not heavy at all. I'll definitely be buying again . 🎉Im glad you guys enjoyed yourselves !

I'm great ! You and the hubby?
Ashley N.
Starkville, MS
This has to be my favorite foundation, its literally the best I have ever used! Also the scent is pretty nice too:) it give my face a airbrush feel and its super light on my skin but also give GREAT coverage! I literally will not settle for any other foundations now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
Awesome coverage. Work in small sections as it dries down fast. I wouldn't recommend this for every day use. I feel it works on combo oily skin best. It tends to grab onto dry patches and can look pretty cakey by the end of the day. Not my favorite for wearing more than a few hours.
Grace W.
South windsor , CT
My favorite foundation of all time!!! So pigmented, lasts FOREVER and doesn't look cakey at all when applied with a beauty blender. It honestly doesn't even feel all that heavy despite how thick and full coverage it is. I will definitely purchase this many times over and over again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.