Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19878)
Media (1909)
Niki D.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It is very full coverage. Which is awesome! Great for Oily skin, I myself have combination so there are some days that this just doesn’t work. It doesn’t feel light weight on the skin though due to the fact that it is such full coverage. I would still recommend that anybody sets this with a translucent setting powder, I feel like it emphasizes pores and does not sit well on the skin unless it is set.
Joyce S.
Deltona, FL
I was a little disappointed that this foundation didn't make my skin look as flawless as it did for others. I have oily skin, acne, and scarring on my face. It definitely covered any blemishes and discoloration but my scaring and acne is still noticeable.
On the other hand, I love the option to choose pink or beige undertone. The color was PERFECT for my skin. I just wish the coverage was perfect.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
Love this foundation. I have super red cheeks and it covers my redness so well. It's very light and creamy. It's not heavy and chunky. It blends well and stays it doesn't shift or start to fade. Even when I'm at work and I'm sweating from all the running around.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
I have been using this foundation for a while now. I first wanted to try it after seeing Kat Von D using it and it covered all her tattoos. I bought it mostly to cover acne that I have. It does cover it nicely, but it took a while to try and get a shade close to my skin color, which i am still trying to match. I would like if it would not look so cakey on my face and will stay on without smearing.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the way this makes my skin look. It actually has my perfect foundation match. Can't believe it, no more orange oxidizing foundation. This is matte and last all through my work day and even through a gym session, but I did have a reaction to it and it broke out my face really bad...
Quenshelle F.
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
BEST.FOUNDATION.EVER. This foundation is so thick, creamy and full coverage its unbelievable. It's definitely in my top five favorite foundations. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation, so I NEED full coverage; I can definitely just slap this on without color correcting! its truly amazing.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very sensitive skin. This foundation is a little heavy for me to use all the time, but it offers a flawless full coverage. It doesn't irritate my skin if I don't wear it every day. I found the best look happens if I spread t on with a foundation brush and pat it in with a beauty blender. I would buy it again.
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Very full coverage. It does get cakey and patchy if you don't use a wet beauty blender type of sponge. I had no luck with a brush. And if your skin is not exfoliated or moisturized it will be difficult to apply evenly. It will emphasize dry flakey spots. But if you use a beauty blender on primed moisturized skin, it's a great full coverage foundation. I highly recommend it for very very fair skin.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I have skin with lots of little blemishes and redness and this does such an amazing job at not only covering them all but lasting all day. I love the shade selection and had no problem matching one to my skin. If you are wanting a fuller coverage foundation than you should try this one.
Regina C.
Kuna, ID
This foundation helps to cover every imperfection I have. Acne scars, breakouts & melasma are all perfected! I have never used a product that can do it all, but this is it! This lasts all day and is a breeze to apply. I will repurchase this as long as Sephora continues to sell it! Holy grail!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.