Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
I would die for this to try before buying at that price. But I know it would cover my one popping up saying hey brown spit and discoloration on left side of face. I use a mixture of physician formula cc and Mercelle foundation mixed and it works. But I want the Urban decay and their concealer& the next lotto win lol.
Danyell S.
This foundation is the original lock-it tattoo foundation with the original bottle design. When I first tried this foundation, I had a hard time blending because the product is so thick. You must blend this product super fast so that it does not dry in place. I personally like this product for people who need extreme full coverage but I would not recommend this for every day use because it is too heavy! This foundation is not for my specific skin type and I really wish it was because I love this foundation!
Yessica D.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I went into sephora looking for a new foundation n got recommended this one.i do like it but I usually only use it for going out.it a dewy creamy foundation also matte.it actually did all the covering I wanted to get.i got it for 37 in my point of view I wouldn't use it as a daily foundation because it feel heavy on my skin n I would perder something light.but it does give that full coverage that a plus.
Sophie S.
I absolutely hated this foundation. Soooo cakey. Everyone says to use a little. I did. But no matter how little I put, it was cakey, and felt like I had 2 inches of makeup. I didn't like the smell either. It was really uncomfortable on my face. It was also really hard to blend it. The formula is extremely thick. It just did not work for me.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good foundation for its price but personally not my favorite. It's pretty heavy on the skin, I notice when I wear it I do feel cakey and it sometimes doesn't work well with my concealer, it starts to look very packed on and cakey. I would not purchase it again but if you're into really heavy coverage you might want to give it a try.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
This foundation offers unbelievable coverage. I have adult acne and scars from previous acne. I feel the most confident when I wear this makeup. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it can get cakey if you aren't careful. I have oily/combo skin and I recommend giving this a try.
Tabitha B.
I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora. I really liked it. The coverage is amazing I didn't even need to use a orange color corrector underneath like I usually do. I might have to mix to colors together to find my perfect shade not sure yet but overall I was happy with the color payoff.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I have two different foundation brands and by far this one is my fav. It's super matte, I also set mine with a powder though. It has never dried out my skin. It's thick so it gets some time to get use to but after that it's amazing!
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
I want to love this foundation so much but all of the colors seem to have too cool or too warm of an undertone for my olive skin. Either they oxidize pink or orange, so I hope as she expands her line there are some more colors for us with olive/yellow-gold undertones. Other than that, the product goes on flawless, lasts a long time, and looks great!
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
I like this foundation for when I am taking pictures or I know that my face needs to look as flawless and clear as possible. The only complaint I have is that it is very very thick. If I even touch my face with this on it will smear a thick amount onto my hand. It is a lot of work to make it wearable, but if you can put powder on it and make it look less cakey then it will make you face look flawless.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon