Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
I don't even know where to begin with this foundation! KVD you done it again! I LOVE ALL of your products! I'm almost done with my first one, I'll be needing to get a new one soon!💖💖 Its extremely easy to apply and over primer! I'd recommend this to all who like a FULL coverage foundation! 😊
Victoria V.
Dinuba, CA
I actually have this one right now. It works great, you don't need alot of foundation which is great to make it last longer. The only thing I dislike is it gets in my laugh lines and makes it look creasy.
Lauren H.
Miamisburg, OH
The coverage on this is so intense and mattifying, which might be great for skin types different from mine. I have very dry skin so the formula of this is not very wearable for me. I have to put a lot more effort into moisturizing and exfoliating to make this foundation work compared to others.
Crystal G.
Milwaukee, WI
My absolute favorite high end foundation! In my opinion, its better to apply it with a beauty blender. It seems to go on streaky with a brush. Foundation has very good coverage and a little sure goes a long way! I've had mine since November and i still got some in there! Would absolutely recommend it!
Danyell S.
This foundation is the original lock-it tattoo foundation with the original bottle design. When I first tried this foundation, I had a hard time blending because the product is so thick. You must blend this product super fast so that it does not dry in place. I personally like this product for people who need extreme full coverage but I would not recommend this for every day use because it is too heavy! This foundation is not for my specific skin type and I really wish it was because I love this foundation!
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this foundation! It is definitely full coverage. The consistency is kind of thick, so i mix it with a little bit of moisturizer to thin it out, so it doesn't look cakey. If you have dry skin make sure you moisturize before using, the foundation can be a little drying since it is matte
Tabitha B.
I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora. I really liked it. The coverage is amazing I didn't even need to use a orange color corrector underneath like I usually do. I might have to mix to colors together to find my perfect shade not sure yet but overall I was happy with the color payoff.
Quenshelle F.
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
BEST.FOUNDATION.EVER. This foundation is so thick, creamy and full coverage its unbelievable. It's definitely in my top five favorite foundations. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation, so I NEED full coverage; I can definitely just slap this on without color correcting! its truly amazing.
Niki D.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It is very full coverage. Which is awesome! Great for Oily skin, I myself have combination so there are some days that this just doesn’t work. It doesn’t feel light weight on the skin though due to the fact that it is such full coverage. I would still recommend that anybody sets this with a translucent setting powder, I feel like it emphasizes pores and does not sit well on the skin unless it is set.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This foundation is perhaps the most full coverage foundation that I found. It blends out easily, doesn't clog my pores, and looks somewhat natural on my skin, although not the most natural looking. The only complaint I have is that it was quite difficult to find my shade in this foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.