Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
After wanting to try this for so long I finally got some and have used it a couple days and I'm already in love! I have oily skin and this stayed in place and full coverage all day. It only takes me about 2 small squirts to cover my whole face, with my old foundation it took a whole lot. I will definitely be buying again.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good foundation for its price but personally not my favorite. It's pretty heavy on the skin, I notice when I wear it I do feel cakey and it sometimes doesn't work well with my concealer, it starts to look very packed on and cakey. I would not purchase it again but if you're into really heavy coverage you might want to give it a try.
Amanda S.
So far, Kat Von D is my favorite foundation out of all the ones I've tried. It's full coverage, which is nice because i have a really red face, and it covers all of it. It stays on fairly well throughout the day with setting powder/spray, I just have a problem with getting it to stay on my nose. By the end of the day, you can always see the red peaking through on my nose, but everywhere else looks fine lol.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this foundation! It is definitely full coverage. The consistency is kind of thick, so i mix it with a little bit of moisturizer to thin it out, so it doesn't look cakey. If you have dry skin make sure you moisturize before using, the foundation can be a little drying since it is matte
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It's very hard for me to find a foundation with a light enough color without yellow or orange undertones. It also has amazing coverage, and goes on super smooth. My skin is not oily, but I still usually have many problems with foundations making my skin break out if I leave them on for too long, I don't have that problem with this foundation ever. All time favorite.
Blair N.
Amity, AR
This is my favorite foundation. I have extremely oily skin and it is perfect for me. It lasts all day and I usually have to SCRUB to get it off. It is extremely full coverage but it does not appear "cakie". However, it is a heavier foundation. I would buy this product time and time again.
Yessica D.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I went into sephora looking for a new foundation n got recommended this one.i do like it but I usually only use it for going out.it a dewy creamy foundation also matte.it actually did all the covering I wanted to get.i got it for 37 in my point of view I wouldn't use it as a daily foundation because it feel heavy on my skin n I would perder something light.but it does give that full coverage that a plus.
Brigette T.
Los Angeles, CA
So I'm new to using foundation.. I always found it "Old Lady", maybe because my mom and grandmother both use foundation so I always went with mineral powder but I wanted to try something new and was suggested this at Sephora. I LOVE it now!! I feel so silly using powder makeup all these years!! This leaves a flawless finish (use with beauty blender sponge) and it literally lasts all day without getting cakey.
Brittany S.
This foundation is extremely high coverage, almost too high coverage. I found that it worked amazingly in covering all of my imperfections, however even when applied with a sponge it was too cakey and heavy feeling on my face. Also when you blend it, it seems to change into a darker color.
Kendra W.
Great full coverage foundation! I will start by saying I have very oily skin. This has staying power even on my oily skin, is not cakey, does not budge, and has great color selection. This is one of my holy grails. Paired with the lock-it concealer and finishing powder! OMG I'M IN LOVE. ....
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.