Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It's very hard for me to find a foundation with a light enough color without yellow or orange undertones. It also has amazing coverage, and goes on super smooth. My skin is not oily, but I still usually have many problems with foundations making my skin break out if I leave them on for too long, I don't have that problem with this foundation ever. All time favorite.
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
I like this foundation for when I am taking pictures or I know that my face needs to look as flawless and clear as possible. The only complaint I have is that it is very very thick. If I even touch my face with this on it will smear a thick amount onto my hand. It is a lot of work to make it wearable, but if you can put powder on it and make it look less cakey then it will make you face look flawless.
Brigette T.
Los Angeles, CA
So I'm new to using foundation.. I always found it "Old Lady", maybe because my mom and grandmother both use foundation so I always went with mineral powder but I wanted to try something new and was suggested this at Sephora. I LOVE it now!! I feel so silly using powder makeup all these years!! This leaves a flawless finish (use with beauty blender sponge) and it literally lasts all day without getting cakey.
Brenda V.
Pittsburg, CA
I recently bought this foundation and it works wonders it covers everything and yes I mean everything pimples acne scars under eye darkness and it makes your skin look flawless . It leaves your skin with a satiny finish and even though people say it looks cakey it's not you just shouldn't apply much because a little bit goes a long way . I don't think this is great for beggingers though because it is full coverage but all in all great product and beautiful packaging
M K.
This is a full coverage foundation for oily skin. It covers everything very nicely and gives a smooth texture. If you are looking for a natural look then this not your foundation. It's good for night events or when you are up for a smokey eye. Best for photography or when you are on camera!
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I have two different foundation brands and by far this one is my fav. It's super matte, I also set mine with a powder though. It has never dried out my skin. It's thick so it gets some time to get use to but after that it's amazing!
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good foundation for its price but personally not my favorite. It's pretty heavy on the skin, I notice when I wear it I do feel cakey and it sometimes doesn't work well with my concealer, it starts to look very packed on and cakey. I would not purchase it again but if you're into really heavy coverage you might want to give it a try.
Gaby R.
I have the shade Medium 54 i LOVE it i swear there isn't anything more " full coverage" i have really bad acne scars and acne this covers up EVERYTHING . Its easy to apply with a damp beauty blender even though its a "Matte" its not drying its perfect i love this product I will definitely recommend using this with the "LOCK IT PRIMER BASE"
Victoria V.
Dinuba, CA
I actually have this one right now. It works great, you don't need alot of foundation which is great to make it last longer. The only thing I dislike is it gets in my laugh lines and makes it look creasy.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
This foundation offers unbelievable coverage. I have adult acne and scars from previous acne. I feel the most confident when I wear this makeup. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it can get cakey if you aren't careful. I have oily/combo skin and I recommend giving this a try.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.