Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Olivia A.
I have very oily skin, and this has helped to calm it. It has a great application and lasts longer than other foundations that I've used. I could compare this to magbelline fit me foundation. They are both equal quality. The only difference is the bottle in my opinion. Would recommend either one!
MacKenzie P.
London, OH
I absolutely love this product! I used a drug store foundation for a little over 2 and a half years and it was okay. Once I found this my mind was blown!!! It is full coverage and perfectly matches my skin color!! I have used a sponge and brush and both work great! I 100% recommend this product!
Amanda W.
This will forever be my go-to full coverage, long-wear foundation! I once wore this for over 24 hours (my high school senior trip to Disneyland) and it looked perfect literally the entire time. No oxidization, didn't get as oily as I normally do, it was amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
After wanting to try this for so long I finally got some and have used it a couple days and I'm already in love! I have oily skin and this stayed in place and full coverage all day. It only takes me about 2 small squirts to cover my whole face, with my old foundation it took a whole lot. I will definitely be buying again.
Vanessa H.
Chatham, IL
I am 30 years old, oily acne prone skin with large pores. I have tried this product a few times thinking that maybe it would work better for me if I applied with different methods. I rated it three stars because the coverage was great. But unfortunately it slid off my face and became patchy after a few hours of wear. So I won't buy again.
Arianna M.
Staten Island, NY
This is a full coverage foundation that I only wear for events. It's great for my oily skin and keeps me matte all day. It's a thick foundation so a little goes a long way. I like to apply with a brush or beauty blender. I don't think I would repurchase again because it's quite expensive.
Monica D.
LAWRENCEVILLE , GA
Lady at sephora recommended it was top notch for oily skin & all day full coverage! It did help the the shine a little. The reason I returned it was that it made me break out and look like I caked my face . Blackheads were more noticeable and it didn't stay in place even with primer!!!!!
Emmy D.
Best foundation I've ever used!!! It has surprisingly a lot of product inside and no doubt lasts you all day. Any cons? Definitely not. Do be careful when it's comes to applying to much. I want to see the difference with the tattoo foundation they have!! But I would definitely recommend this
Blair N.
Amity, AR
This is my favorite foundation. I have extremely oily skin and it is perfect for me. It lasts all day and I usually have to SCRUB to get it off. It is extremely full coverage but it does not appear "cakie". However, it is a heavier foundation. I would buy this product time and time again.
Dani C.
New York , NY
Great coverage and stays on all day. The color matches exceptionally and there is a wide range to choose from. It does seem a little drying, but I just put on a facial mist and it does the trick. It is quite heavy since it's full coverage. I would definitely recommend it to others because for the price, it is not bad at all.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.