Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Olivia A.
I have very oily skin, and this has helped to calm it. It has a great application and lasts longer than other foundations that I've used. I could compare this to magbelline fit me foundation. They are both equal quality. The only difference is the bottle in my opinion. Would recommend either one!
Megan S.
Review for: Light 46 more...
I absolutely love this foundation, but lately, I have enjoyed mixing this with the WET n WILD Photofocus Foundation to give it a more creamy texture and make it a little easier to blend.  I find that it is very very high coverage and would support the motion that it covers tattoos.
I absolutely love the pump of the bottle because it allows you to use all of the product in the bottle. I love that there is a little insert that you can put in so that it doesn't pump when you travel.  This is by far my favorite foundation that I have used to date.
Ericka G.
I freaking love this product!! I had heard about how great of coverage it had so obviously I had to give it a try myself. A little goes a long way with this which is why I love it so much. One layer covered every blemish and imperfection I had. It has a bit of a heavy feel to it and definitely needs to be set with powder but I still would recommend this product to everyone. Seriously everyone should give this a try.
Alley G.
Atlanta, GA
I have really sensitive skin so finding a foundation that does not affect my skin is hard. My sister recommend getting this product. I did and it has been literally the best thing I've ever put on my face. It does sometimes have a "cakes" feel to it, but that's usually about 10 hrs into the day.
Jacqueline H.
I am head over heels in love with this product. So worth it! Especially if you have a Sephora card and get a freebie with each purchase. It covers any flaws. Lasts all day/night. A little goes a long way! I recommend getting color matched. This matches me perfectly! Love the container. I just can't stress how much I love it!!!
Paige A.
Okay, so the coverage that this foundation offers is AMAZING! However, this was way to yellow on my skin, I looked like the sun. it also was super thick on me and I don't think that it would be wearable during all seasons regardless of the other issues. I feel I would really love this and be able to work with it more if the formula wasn't so thick.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Wowwww está base me ha gustado mucho porque tiene muy buena cobertura, y me dura todo el día intacta la recomiendo a aunque si eres de piel seca quizás no te guste mucho.. excelente cobertura sólo tienen k preparar muy bien tu piel y si eres de piel seca USAR alguna crema y primer hidratante 😍😍😍
Carolyn S.
Folsom, PA
I wanted to love this product but it turned out to be a complete fail for me. I've tried it on more than one occasion and both times I found it caused my skin to look completely cakey and sink into my lines. It also exaggerated my combination skin. This product was a little pricey, so I was completely disappointed in the formula and the way it looked on my skin. If you want full coverage I recommend Estee's Double Wear Foundation. Don't waste your money.
Jenn V.
I absolutely love this foundation on days when I want the "dolled up" look. It is truly a full coverage foundation, which covers scars, redness & acne well. For me it doesn't look cakey, which is fantastic. It last through out the day, but I also use her finishing/setting spray as well. It's also great on my oily prone skin. My only complaint is that I use the lightest shade, which is always out of stock :(
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
Every year I buy myself a new high end foundation. I bought this one for a full coverage look for my dark spots and acne scars. I couldn't use a light coverage foundation because of all my flaws on my skin. This foundation is amazing! I covers everything with one layer of foundation and doesn't amplify the imperfections. It's smooth and not too thick. It lasts all day too! This will definitely be a repurchase.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.