Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I found this foundation to be way too thick and heavy. I like the feeling of not having makeup on when I apply foundation. This gave me the exact opposite sensation. My face felt very stiff after applying this. I also felt like the foundation sunk into fine lines I never knew I had. This was just not the foundation for my skin.
Khendra M.
Rialto, CA
One of my favorite foundations of all time! I have oily skin and I make sure I use a good oil free primer and my makeup will literally last all day. I usually apply it with a beauty blender as it is a bit thicker in consistency.
Tori B.
Independence , MO
I really like this foundation. I am all about full coverage and this will definitely give you that. I have dry skin and really don't have any an issues with it. I do find that it is easy to use too much and that will leave you feeling heavy and cakey. But it gives you a great full coverage look with minimal product.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not too picky with foundation or brands in general, as long as they work will with my skin tone. I own Kat Von D Lock it foundation and I love everything about it. It gives me that coverage I need and last long the whole day. The price is decent and I recommend this foundation for those who need a good coverage,
Jamie B.
Yakima, WA
I do have a video attached but if you don't feel like watching that ill tell you my first impression on how it feels. I have normal to dry skin..you don't need much it dries very fast and you have to work fast at applying the product. I found it to be too drying for me. I Moisturized primed all that, i find that it does cater to LIGHT skin tones so that is a plus. It didn't cover everything i could still see my freckles and i did go over it with a powder foundation. I think this would be good for oily/combo skin.
Jenna O.
Madisonville, LA
Coming from someone who has struggled with acne, I can say this foundation is the holy grail if you have bad skin. It covers pretty much any imperfections and you only have to use a very small amount. I went to the beach and went swimming, I got out and was still getting compliments on how well my foundation looked. This is a must have!
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
One of my favorite foundations! Covers up my acne scars so well! Very little goes a long way. I like to use a beauty blender while applying. Using a beauty blender you get the most coverage and it doesn't make it look cakey at all. Only downside to this foundation is finding a shade. It either leans to yellow or to pink.
Lisette D.
Leominster , MA
This foundation is very beautiful ! It's full coverage and build-able to your desirable amount ! It its very thick ! And is best applied with a beauty blender . Honestly don't even attempt a brush it will just not go on good . Make sure the beauty blender is damp . It is very matte . I recommend to blend it with a less thick foundation that has a dewy finish . Blending two matte foundations it's a bad idea .. But over all I love LOVE this !
Madison B.
I give the shade range 5 stars, but the actually product 4. It's a bit hard to work with, because it is so full coverage and matte. Mix it with the primer for a more dewy look, but that takes away some coverage. Overall, you'll get a perfect shade match, but if your skin is dry at all, it'll cling to dry patches.
Lizzet S.
This is one of my favorite foundations at first it was a bit of a disappointment this was when it first came out and I wasn't much of a fan of the formula then but now I have actually grown to like it I use it with the primer which is also good especially used together it definitely helps out the foundation before it would oxidize bad and I'd look horrible but I've found a few tricks around it and only thing I can't still nip is how it can get oily even in my T zone other than that it's all good :)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon