Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Carolyn S.
Folsom, PA
I wanted to love this product but it turned out to be a complete fail for me. I've tried it on more than one occasion and both times I found it caused my skin to look completely cakey and sink into my lines. It also exaggerated my combination skin. This product was a little pricey, so I was completely disappointed in the formula and the way it looked on my skin. If you want full coverage I recommend Estee's Double Wear Foundation. Don't waste your money.
Conner S.
Norman, OK
This does cover EVERYTHING, however, even when blended with a wet beauty blender, dry beauty blender, foundation brush, etc..it's so thick and after a while makes my face feel like it's Suffocating lol AMAZING if you just need to wear some badass foundation for a short period of time but I wouldn't recommend for an everyday wear.
Lisa H.
I feel like this is the only foundation that has ever matched my skin tone! It looks flawless, but the consistency is really thick and a little heavy; however, I can live with that as long as it looks good. I only have one complaint. I wear a surgical mask at work on occasion and it's really easy to rub off, but other than that it's great. I wear it on the days I don't have to work to keep an even look all day.
Shamar'ee M.
kettering , OH
this foundation has great coverage, it is most definitely full coverage one coat and all my acne scars are covered up! it is kind of thick so it does take some blending. my roommate also uses this foundation and we both noticed it gives off a yellowish undertone. but overall i would recommend!
India A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Probably my favorite foundation. The wear is long lasting. It's so high coverage. Looks beautifully! Although it doesn't work well with some concealers. It's still worth the buy.
Sara D.
This is not a terrible foundation but it's not the best. I bought this foundation from Sephora and I found too thick. It is difficult to blend out. I have used brushes and a beauty blender and I wasn't able to get an even coverage. Also I found it hard to apply product on top of the foundation like blush. I would recommend it if you have skin discoloration, acne, and oily skin. One thing I enjoyed about this foundation is that most the time you don't have to use concealer.
Kaitlyn D.
Tampa, FL
I got this and I can tell you as someone who struggles with eczema that I have tried almost every foundation in sephora as well as drug store and none of them have come close to this. The moment I tried it on it blended into my skin and had the most beautiful matte soft dewy finish and it DIDNT TRANSFER . This makes my makeup look 50x better and I just love it. It doesnt irritate my skin, its full coverage, its light weight, and its cruelty free as well as vegan and silicone free. What more could you want! ! Even look at the amazing packaging!!! It looks good, its durable, and it comes with a little ting to put on the dispenser for travel
Sam K.
I use Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo daily and it is great! I don't need much for a full coverage look and it lasts all day. Some people don't even know that I'm wearing foundation when I have it on. I would definitely recommend this. This foundation covers my blemishes and uneven skintone wonderfully.
Kelly C.
Plano, TX
I returned this product simply because it was too high coverage. It felt like I was coating my face in paint, not to mention it smelled exactly like paint as well. With that being said, for a person who needs SUPER high coverage foundation or suffers from acne, this could be a great product for you! A little goes a long way, and if you're not careful, it can look cakey. Overall, a good product, just not for me.
krissy c.
Davenport, FL
This foundation is everything. I tried a sample from Sephora because I wasn't sure about it under the lights in the store but once I got to natural lighting, I loved it. Goes on easy, don't feel like anything is on my face and out of all the foundations I have ever tried this is by and far my favorite. I never leave the house without it on. It covers everything, breakouts, dark circles, uneven skin tone.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.