Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Annette P.
Review for: Light 45 more...
This is a great high coverage foundation. It is thick and tricky to apply as a natural look. When applied with a damp Beauty Blender, or similar sponge, an air brushed effect can be achieved. I appreciate that the formula lacks some of the notoriously unhealthy ingredients found in beauty products.
Cheyenne E.
Rowlett, TX
One of the most amazing foundations I have ever used! It's absolutely full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy or clog my pores. I always keep one of these in my makeup collection because it's one of the best! I love it so much that I made my Mom and my two sisters try it, they are hooked too! Love this foundation and I can't recommend it enough!
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Super yuck. I went into sephora and had a worker match me and apply this. In the store mirrors it looked meh, not bad, but I wasn't wowed so I didn't buy it. Then I got out to my car and looked in my mirror and it looked so ugly!! It was accentuating my pores, it looked cakey and was separating all over the place after just 10 minutes! Even with a professional applying it with high end tools this makeup was a hot mess. Who on earth does this work well for?
Ryan R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've been struggling to find the right foundation forever because my skin is always so red and splotchy, and I feel like I've finally found something that works well with my skin type and gets rid of my problem areas. I wear this foundation overtop the Hourglass primer mixed with a little Smashbox Photo Finish Green Primer and it works amazing!!!
Ali H.
Amsterdam , NY
I have combination skin and I am not a big fan of this foundation. It clung onto my dry patches and made them more visible, and I found that it broke up on me. The coverage is great, if I didn't have dry skin I think I would really like this foundation. I recommend it to my clients sometimes!
Paige A.
Okay, so the coverage that this foundation offers is AMAZING! However, this was way to yellow on my skin, I looked like the sun. it also was super thick on me and I don't think that it would be wearable during all seasons regardless of the other issues. I feel I would really love this and be able to work with it more if the formula wasn't so thick.
Victoria H.
The best founation I've used so far. Provides great coverage no matter how many layers you apply. Touching the face seems to leave no mark in the foundation. It really stays put.
Megan S.
Review for: Light 46 more...
I absolutely love this foundation, but lately, I have enjoyed mixing this with the WET n WILD Photofocus Foundation to give it a more creamy texture and make it a little easier to blend.  I find that it is very very high coverage and would support the motion that it covers tattoos.
I absolutely love the pump of the bottle because it allows you to use all of the product in the bottle. I love that there is a little insert that you can put in so that it doesn't pump when you travel.  This is by far my favorite foundation that I have used to date.
Alicia H.
I like the coverage of this foundation . I wont give it a 5 star because sometimes it could be very thick, and I dont like to combine foundations or use different primers. It gives a full coverage, so if you have dry skin like I get in the winter this will stick to any dry patches you might have.
Alley G.
Atlanta, GA
I have really sensitive skin so finding a foundation that does not affect my skin is hard. My sister recommend getting this product. I did and it has been literally the best thing I've ever put on my face. It does sometimes have a "cakes" feel to it, but that's usually about 10 hrs into the day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.