Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19917)
Media (1915)
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
This foundation is the best I’ve ever used. It’s super high coverage with amazing wearing time. If you want a foundation that’s going to stay put all day long, this is the one for you. For everyday wear, this is my go to.
Briana C.
Madera, CA
Very full coverage and a little goes a long way. It is a thick consistency which makes it but if you blend it with a beauty blender it's beautiful. It's good for oily and combo skin but if you're dry I recommend mixing in a beauty oil and yes id buy it again (I have combo skin, oily in the T Zone)
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
This foundation is amazing!! The first time I used it I started with 2 pumps and It looking a little caked so I used 1 instead and now I have that flawless look. There's also no need for concealer besides for highlighting because this foundation is so amazing. Very easy to blend with creme contour and lasts all day!
Sirena K.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Can’t say enough about this foundation!! It’s my main go to it goes on nice and thick but not a thick feeling. It covers my uneven skin tone and pores and gives me a matte look that lasts all day!! I even went swimming with it on yesterday to see if would lasts through that and it did!! Price is worth it because one bottle goes a long way.
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
When I first bought this, I loved how full coverage it was. However, the color is way too yellow, but the other options wouldn't work for me. I also am not too crazy about just how long-lasting this foundation is. I feel like it is plastered onto my face. I don't find it very comfortable to wear, so if I want the coverage of the foundation I will usually mix it in with another foundation to make it more comfortable.
Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
I really wanted to love this foundation because I love so many products from this brand but I just did not like this foundation. It's super hard to blend out and looks cakey. I have dry skin so this just did not work well with me. It clung to the dry spots and made it worse. If your an oily person I think this foundation would probably be great because the coverage is there but just on dry skin it does not look good on.
Cassidy J.
Mentor, OH
Ever since the formula change, I found that this foundation separates on me BIG TIME. It makes my pores more noticeable, dries out the skin on my cheeks, and it looks caked on after maybe an hour of wear. If she went back to the original formula I wouldn't second guess buying it anymore. I guess some products are a hit and miss, but this one is a for sure miss anymore. I will still use it if I feel it's absolutely necessary (out of other foundation) but other than that, there's no use.
Ivana L.
Fort Worth, TX
This to me is the equivalent of medium okay. Having dry skin/combo skin I haven't had issues with it. I found a color to match me fine and it worked. It is heavy, and full coverage. That being said, a little goes a long way. My biggest issue with KVD Foundation are the lack of shades for all women. If I get the least bit tan or darker, and need a darker color, it looks grey-ish. They really need to expand their colors.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Never need a concealer again. This products coverage is the best I've ever experienced with a foundation. You do not need to buy a separate concealer. You can even spot apply it and it will blend seamlessly. Depending on your skin type you may need to use a moisturizer before applying. I have to do this in the cold weather when my skin gets dry. It lasts all day without flaking or cracking. It is well worth the price!
Mimi R.
As someone with really dry skin it's hard to find a matte foundation that won't take the little moisture you have. I would definitely say this foundation does that but it has some good points as well. It has excellent coverage and if you don't have too many blemishes you may not need concealer because this covers everything. Also for dry skin folks no need to set with powder either, giving this 4.5 stars because the coverage is on point.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.