Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Sirena K.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Can’t say enough about this foundation!! It’s my main go to it goes on nice and thick but not a thick feeling. It covers my uneven skin tone and pores and gives me a matte look that lasts all day!! I even went swimming with it on yesterday to see if would lasts through that and it did!! Price is worth it because one bottle goes a long way.
Adam L.
Midland, GA
This is the best foundation I have ever used. The coverage is fantastic and the formula is so nice and creamy. The wide array of shades make it easy for anyone to find their own. It is very easy to blend out with a brush or a beauty blender. I have zero complaints when it comes to this foundation!
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I really wanted to love this foundation because I love so many products from this brand but I just did not like this foundation. It's super hard to blend out and looks cakey. I have dry skin so this just did not work well with me. It clung to the dry spots and made it worse. If your an oily person I think this foundation would probably be great because the coverage is there but just on dry skin it does not look good on.
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
This foundation is the best I’ve ever used. It’s super high coverage with amazing wearing time. If you want a foundation that’s going to stay put all day long, this is the one for you. For everyday wear, this is my go to.
Ivana L.
Fort Worth, TX
This to me is the equivalent of medium okay. Having dry skin/combo skin I haven't had issues with it. I found a color to match me fine and it worked. It is heavy, and full coverage. That being said, a little goes a long way. My biggest issue with KVD Foundation are the lack of shades for all women. If I get the least bit tan or darker, and need a darker color, it looks grey-ish. They really need to expand their colors.
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
This is my "winter" foundation. It's too heavy to wear in the summer and the color I have it's for when my skin isn't very tan. I do love the coverage but it's thick, as it should be, and I don't really like it for every day use. I tend to use this when I have major things to cover or I am doing a heavier make up look and want full coverage. It's a great brand and works great but I don't feel it's good for every day.
Mimi R.
As someone with really dry skin it's hard to find a matte foundation that won't take the little moisture you have. I would definitely say this foundation does that but it has some good points as well. It has excellent coverage and if you don't have too many blemishes you may not need concealer because this covers everything. Also for dry skin folks no need to set with powder either, giving this 4.5 stars because the coverage is on point.
Christine D.
Raeford, NC
This is my go to foundation when I have breakouts, or just want a complete coverage foundation. If you don't like heavy foundations, than this isn't for you. You can definitely feel it on your face. It's easy to apply, and works best with a beauty blender or sponge. I would buy this over over again!
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
I cannot say enough about this foundation. I have combination skin, and this very full coverage feels great all day. I recommend using a BeautyBlender to apply it with, and it's so easy to blend. This has to be my favorite foundation of all time. I'm really fair skinned, so being able to find foundations that are light enough, and still look great all day, is a pretty rare thing.
Julie D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Where do I start. I tried this foundation 2 years ago and can't stop buying it ! I bought it a Sephora & fell in love. It's full coverage long lasting and the price is like any other high end foundation. Costs you about 38 with taxes. And the bottle will last you a long time! Try it you'll love it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.