Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19862)
Media (1907)
Jamie H.
Evansville, IN
My absolute fav beauty product ever! This is the best covering foundation out there ladies! Kat Von D really knows how to make foundation. This is so worth the price and last me a good 5 to 6 months. Also its highly concentrated so it doesn't take much to do the job. If you don't have this you need.it take it from me I'm a professional stylist and make up artist.
Cassidy J.
Mentor, OH
Ever since the formula change, I found that this foundation separates on me BIG TIME. It makes my pores more noticeable, dries out the skin on my cheeks, and it looks caked on after maybe an hour of wear. If she went back to the original formula I wouldn't second guess buying it anymore. I guess some products are a hit and miss, but this one is a for sure miss anymore. I will still use it if I feel it's absolutely necessary (out of other foundation) but other than that, there's no use.
Julissa L.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this foundation, it lasts long, isn't cakey, it's lightweight not heavy and it leaves such a nice finished look matte look. It has good coverage all over. Pretty affordable. I would totally buy again asap lol. 10/10 I totally recommend.
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
When I first bought this, I loved how full coverage it was. However, the color is way too yellow, but the other options wouldn't work for me. I also am not too crazy about just how long-lasting this foundation is. I feel like it is plastered onto my face. I don't find it very comfortable to wear, so if I want the coverage of the foundation I will usually mix it in with another foundation to make it more comfortable.
Alex B.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you're looking for an all in one oil control, mattifying, full coverage foundation that is Light weight and not heavy on your skin then the Kat Von D Foundation is the best!
It applies very smooth and with no patches and very easily blends into your skin for a flawless look.
Marissa R.
Sulphur, LA
FULL coverage heavy foundation! A little goes a long way and you can cover up anything with this foundation, hence the name. I have combination skin and it worked very well for my skin though I'd recommend setting it with a powder. The current bottle I have is too dark for my skin at the moment as I am not tanned, so I'd like to get a bottle that fits my current skin tone!
Sydney S.
Mount Hope, WV
The only reason this product isn't getting 5 stars from me is because it's so tacky! the coverage of this foundation is amazing and it's totally long lasting! with a huge color range it easy to be matched for this foundation! I would recommend this to anyone that need a SUPER full coverage foundation!
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
I cannot say enough about this foundation. I have combination skin, and this very full coverage feels great all day. I recommend using a BeautyBlender to apply it with, and it's so easy to blend. This has to be my favorite foundation of all time. I'm really fair skinned, so being able to find foundations that are light enough, and still look great all day, is a pretty rare thing.
Kristin H.
Prattville, AL
THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR ACNE!! this is the only foundation I have worn for years now. It's one of the cheaper high end foundations and will last for months. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 would never even consider changing make up until it gets discontinued. The only down side is that it's super thick. It doesn't bother me but for someone who isn't used to full coverage it may.
Hayley B.
I have mixed feeling about this stuff. I love basically anything from Kat's line, but this stuff is near the bottom of my love list. Is goes on nice, blends well, and matches my skin tone perfectly (and as a living dead girl that's important to me!). It does tend to get greasy for me after a few hours and kinda cakes up. And after wearing it for more than a few hours it also comes off easier than I feel like it should.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.