Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Catherine B.
I love a great vegan foundation, and this one is awesome! It's definitely not a natural finish, it is very very full coverage. The packaging is very sleek and you get a lot of product for your money. I love this brand and this foundation is great for when I have photoshoots or want to have a flawless face
Katherine M.
Union City, PA
I can imagine that this would be good if you had oily skin and needed full coverage, but because my skin is so dry and this foundation is so thick, it really did not work well for me. The shade selection is also quite odd, for the lightest shade is way to light for me but the second most lightest shade is WAY too dark for me.
Nancy N.
Los Lunas, NM
I always used to use drugstore foundation and never was content with the quality. My face would get really greasy, my foundation would become patchy after 2 hours. Ur was horrible! I decided to purchase the Kay Von Dee foundation and instantly became in love with it. It definitly locks in everything! It covers up real well! You pay for what you get. I continue to use this foundation, it's my go to foundation! I love it!!!
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
I like this product but I made the mistake of using it almost everyday. I started breaking out because it's a thick full coverage foundation. It looks so flawless though. I'd recommend for special events. It's not that expensive for a high quality foundation. Also, the bottle is so convenient and easy to use and has really pretty packaging. Would buy again.
Sai M.
Chicago
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I have heard a lot about Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation and bought it from Sephora cause of a high recommendation from an associate there. I have a smooth skin which is medium tan with some uneven skin tone. I used this foundation and found it too heavy on my face and gave a cakey look. but it is definitely long wearing! This would be ideal for someone who is looking to cover blemishes/acne. Too bad it did not work for me.
Niki W.
Out of all the drugstore brands of foundation that I have years I find this one to be the best it really does have full coverage it is a bit pricey but it's well worth it I do recommend this product to anybody the only downfall is she that she does not have a lot of shades for people who have darker skin.
Natalie Z.
I really wanted to like this foundation. I tried what felt like a million different combinations of primers and moisturizers and setting sprays. It was not the easiest to apply, it dries extremely quickly. You have to move very quick to blend it out because it is a high coverage foundation. It was a great color match for me, but ultimately I returned this foundation because it looked like a mask no matter what I did. I'm a big fan of Kat Von D's other products so I was really sad to have to return this one.
Katie A.
Kyle, TX
If you have dry skin, you need to wear A LOT of moisturizer with this, or it will dry your face out. The coverage is amazing. But it feels very lightweight. It is pretty creamy, I suggest wearing a setting spray on top of it. I love this product, but it dries out my skin. I use it a lot in the winter .
Jordan W.
Yorba Linda
Definitely full coverage! It is also mattifying and looks great on the skin. However, after a few hours my t-zone starts to look pretty oily. I do have pretty oily skin but I use smashbox's primer amd Laura Mercier's setting powder and urban decay's all nighter spray and I still can't get this foundation to stay looking matte for more than a couple hours.
Eunice R.
Hartford, CT
This is the first foundation I've ever tried that has lasted on my oily nose ALL DAY LONG! I've tried many foundations and this is my holy grail. The matte finish isn't too matte for my dry spots, it doesn't settle in my fine lines and it keeps my oily areas looking luminous rather than oily! It's awesome
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.