Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I hated this foundation. It did not agree with my oil/acne skin type at the time. It was so talked about by so many woman but it showed every flaw on my skin. It picked up dry patches and sunk into every crease. It was patchy and wearing off in about an hour after applying it. I have never not liked a foundation so much. I was so disappointed I returned it to Sephora.
Jena H.
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. It is my absolute favorite and I don’t use anything else now. I have acne and a condition that causes rough/dry skin on my face. No other foundation has covered my skin so flawlessly and given me such an even look. It is definitely full coverage without feeling too heavy. A little goes a long way so it lasts me quite awhile.
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
This foundation really gave me good coverage but it was a bit drying. The foundation sets very quickly so you really have to blend fast otherwise you will be left with areas with more pigment.
Eliana L.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! It’s so great and it doesn’t have a bad finish at all. I would totally recommend it to girls who love full coverage. Lots of shades which I find that great. Affordable.
Patty D.
Warrenville, SC
The coverage on this product is great! You do not need a lot to get full coverage. The only issue I have, and it may be a user error, but the product makes my face feel sticky. I’ve tried a few different primers, and no primer, but it still feels sticky. It also rubs off easily. I cannot wear sunglasses when I am wearing this foundation. Again - probably a user error.
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Love love love. I get everything I've ever wanted out of this foundation. It stays in place all day and gives me amazing coverage. I luckily recieved this for review purposes and I'm so happy I did! I defiently recommend for people with oily skin. I will be repurchasing this foundation next time one with a more warmer undertone but I'm so excited I finally tried it!
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This formula was not what I wanted. The foundation was thick and would have been better if it was easier to blend/buff out. I could use my beauty blender for 20 minutes on this foundation and there was nothing I could do to make it less cakey. It would just cling to my dry patches on my face. I would only recommend this to someone who was a FULL coverage foundation.
megan s.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
My first experience with the kat von d product was pretty good. I got the lightest foundation as I am very fair, i have never found anything lighter than I am but this definitely was out of the park. I had to use warmer colors with it as well. Very full coverage.
Crystal S.
Rose Hill, KS
This right here is the highest coverage foundation I've ever tried. It can get a little cakey but I just go lighter in the areas that tend to get cakey. You don't have to set it with powder a bunch either. It stays alllll day. I've fallen asleep with it on (I know I know, bad) but it still looked good the next morning. One pump will do your whole face and then some!
Kelsey C.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love the full coverage that this foundation gives me. It gives a matte finish and is super FULL COVERAGE. the only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is because it is a very thick foundation. Can sometimes cake in areas. However it’s the only foundation that covers all my imperfections.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon