Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Jennifer G.
For someone with oily skin this foundation was great at first but it was very very much too heavy to the point it clogged my pours even with me washing my face every night before bed it made me break out & now I have acne scares :( wouldn't recommend if you're not acne prone apparently that's what it's for
Grace L.
Dallas, TX
Alright, I'm very conflicted by this foundation. A lot of people say that it's their holy grail foundation and also, I love all of Kat Von D's products. But, this foundation is so drying to my skin. Also, I do not have any acne or redness so this foundation has far too of heavy coverage. Thinking about buying another one just to see if the formula has change.
Yvette C.
Torrance, CA
This foundation confuses me. Lately my skin has been dry and when I first put this on, accentuated my dry spots but a couple hours later, oil started to seep through which I rarely ever experience. I like the coverage of this foundation but dislike the cakeyness. It's very thick and you could def feel it throughout the day. This foundation is probably best if you have normal skin with no dry spots and if you like the dewy look.
Falon J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best foundation ever!!! It's super full coverage, it lasts 24 hours plus and doesn't feel heavy on your face. I have dry skin and it doesn't show my patchy areas. I highly recommend this product to everyone!!! It's only thick if you apply it wrong. Meaning U need a dense brush and only use 1 pump for the whole face then build on spots that might show through 😍
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
It's a little heavy HOWEVER, I love it! When I want to cover my freckles it does the job perfectly. I use it on my combination skin and I get the full coverage results I want. Definitely a matte finish but a little on the pricey side. I would recommend it if you have acne scars that you're trying to cover up.
Annette S.
Wauseon, OH
Absolutely love this product! I get so many compliments when I wear it and it makes my face look flawless. It's super easy to apply and y face doesn't look oily at the end of the day and I love that it's super long wear too. I switch from Makeup Forever's HD foundation to this because it was cheaper and I will continue to purchase this over Makeup Forever.
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
This is my holy grail foundation. I'm 47 years old and have been wearing makeup since I was 16. I've have been searching all these years for the perfect foundation that was not orange, did not settle in my pores and fine lines, did not look like I was wearing a mask, was long wearing and was full coverage. I finally found it with this foundation. This foundation is amazing. It is every thing you want and need in a foundation.
Cianna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is my must have all time favorite product ! I have no clue how I lived before this but it's crazy that I did. It's easy to apply and super long lasting especially if you have oily skin. I've bought it over and over at least 3 times. The bottles last forever and I want to high five Kat Von D for it.
Pamela J.
Dothan , AL
Yes! A foundation that has my shade! I absolutely love this product. It's long lasting, cruelty free, it doesn't feel heavy, and it doesn't smell bad. The coverage is great, as well. I have a face full of freckles, which I am not too fond of, and this does an amazing job with covering a good bit of them.
SJ W.
I love this Foundation because it's full coverage which is exactly what I love! It's strong enough to cover my tattoos which is crazy haha I never cover my tattoos but it's fun to show everyone just help pigmented this formulation is by covering up the tattoo on my hand haha love it this is definitely one of my favorite foundations for a full coverage look
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.