Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Chantae C.
SALINAS , CA
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
i am in love with this foundation, i love a long lasting, full coverage foundation and it covers like whoaaaa, i love it, i get oily on my T zone but dry on other areas, so i really moisturized my dry spots and it worked just fine, foundations lasts sooooo long throughout the day, and i love it, i have been using the foundation on and off for the past 2 years, and i cant seem to not use it, i would recommend to any one looking for a great foundation
Tami D.
One of my favorite foundations because of the heavy heavy coverage but yet the ability to blend like a dream with out being to cakey and over done also I'm very very fair so the range of colors fits me perfectly. I really enjoy this product. It also doesn't settle into my fine lines and my texture doesn't show thru as much. I definitely recommend to friends!
Kaitlyn S.
Sylacauga, AL
I'm completely hooked! This all over full coverage foundation is quite possibly the best counselor and full coverage foundation I've ever used! All you need is a little and it goes a long way! It's super lite and soft on skin! The first time I bought this, it lasted well over 8 months of constant use! I use it daily! Definitely worth it! Highly recommended!!
Natalie Z.
I really wanted to like this foundation. I tried what felt like a million different combinations of primers and moisturizers and setting sprays. It was not the easiest to apply, it dries extremely quickly. You have to move very quick to blend it out because it is a high coverage foundation. It was a great color match for me, but ultimately I returned this foundation because it looked like a mask no matter what I did. I'm a big fan of Kat Von D's other products so I was really sad to have to return this one.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
This was the first high end foundation that I ever tried and I loved it. It was super great coverage without looking cakey and gross. It lasted a whole day on my face. I did notice slight creasing, but nothing too big. I sadly can't wear it anymore because my sensitive skin hates it. However, the formula is great. I also adore the packaging. Great foundation!
Jordan W.
Yorba Linda
Definitely full coverage! It is also mattifying and looks great on the skin. However, after a few hours my t-zone starts to look pretty oily. I do have pretty oily skin but I use smashbox's primer amd Laura Mercier's setting powder and urban decay's all nighter spray and I still can't get this foundation to stay looking matte for more than a couple hours.
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite foundation! This high coverage, long lasting foundation is perfect for any skin type! It doesn't get oily or "spread" throughout the day. It's a thick product, but doesn't feel like it on the skin. I've been wearing this foundation for a year or so now and I still love it! Highly recommend!
Yvette C.
Torrance, CA
This foundation confuses me. Lately my skin has been dry and when I first put this on, accentuated my dry spots but a couple hours later, oil started to seep through which I rarely ever experience. I like the coverage of this foundation but dislike the cakeyness. It's very thick and you could def feel it throughout the day. This foundation is probably best if you have normal skin with no dry spots and if you like the dewy look.
Lisa C.
Love love love! amazing foundation worth every cent it last me all day even on the hot days it has a completely matte finish and full coverage for my oily skin i do see it get shinny after a long time but it last me just enough. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good full coverage foundation
Katauna L.
If you want full coverage this is your foundation. All you need is a couple pumps and it covers your entire face flawlessly. It seriously covers everything! Acne,dark circles,hyperpigmentation,etc. The foundation is also light compared to other high coverage foundations I've tried and doesn't get cakey. It doesn't transfer and it's long wearing. One of my top foundation recommendations.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.