Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Ambertiera B.
All am trying to figure out the best way to apply this foundation. It's super full coverage, very pigmented, opaque but somewhat hard to work with. Your skin needs to basically be facial-ed, hydrated, exfoliated, primed perfectly for this to look somewhat decent.
This foundation feels like you're wearing a mask and it made me feel a bit claustrophobic.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
As much as I wanted to love this I just couldn't. It does have a matte finish which I like. BUT even after being shade matched I could not find a shade that suited me. The foundation was VERY thick. It seemed to sit inside any and all fine lines that I have. Even though it was a matte finish. Upon touching my face, my face felt greasy
Bri G.
I've noticed a little goes a long way and it can easily become cakey if you apply too much. I never could find my exact shade, they all seemed too orangey for my skin tone. I wish I could find my match because I really did like this foundation. With this foundation you dont even need concealer because of how full coverage it is!
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love all Kat Von d products. There foundation is one of the best that I have tried. It really gives you that flawless look with great coverage. I can use it and it keeps all day and evening. You can purchase this on there website or at Sephora. Would definitely buy again. Must get there foundation brush with it. It's amazing.
Vanessa G.
Chula Vista , CA
Great for oily skin, I usually look shiny within a few hours of wearing regular foundation but this allowed me to stay matté from 3pm to 11pm all throughout my prom night! I'm very impressed with this product, although I give it 4 stars because it is very easy to cake on and over do it...if you do have oily skin I recommend wearing a oil free primer and oil free translucent powder as well!
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
This foundation I have used so many drugstore foundations & high end foundations. This foundation will work with any skin tone blends out perfectly has amazing coverage just everything about this foundation is amazing!
Yes it's a little heavy but if you want to lighten it up mix a less coverage foundation with it & 😍 it works perfectly
Elaine D.
I have been using KVD lock it foundation for a few years now -- Medium 62. I couldn't not be any happier. This gives me a flawless full coverage every single time. I apply this foundation with a beauty blender, best way to apply in my opinion. I have pretty sensitive skin, yet this has never been runny on me or gave me any problems.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Another Lock-It product that is excellent. This Kat Von D product gives your face a natural matte finish that does not feel like you have a lot of heavy make up on. I like to use it in combination with a dry powder to complete the look. I like to buy Kat Von D products to treat myself, because they are a little bit more on the pricy side.
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
One of my first high end product foundations , the girl helped me match a color that best suit me . But it still was a little to dark for me so I mix it with a revlon color stay. I love it tho ! It's full coverage ! Blends well , I have oily skin and I have no problems with this foundation definitely a re purchase because mines almost gone
Julie R.
While this is a little pricey for foundation, it is worth every penny. This is a full coverage foundation. It is a little heavy but doesn't feel like it is too much. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to cover blemishes, freckles, dark circles, or wants a smooth complexion.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon