Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
OMG totally loving the foundation!!! A little goes a long way so it will last a very long time. It's a matte finish with full coverage so you don't even need to put a lot of powder on afterwards. It really does last all day and I have to say as it settles into you skin for a while it looks even more amazing!
Herisha A.
Stafford , TX
Great foundation, this is great coverage I would recommend to work on half of your face at a time. It dries face and the consistency is very thick. I would set this with a HD powder. A little goes a long way. A little pricey but it's worth it. I would not use this for an everyday foundation.
Kelly A.
This is my absolute favorite matte foundation! This is my go to product for nights out or just when I know I need my makeup to last hours on end! As a girl with super dry skin, I never could wear matte foundations, but pairing this with a hydrating primer makes for a perfectly matte complexion without dry patches!
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
If you have a fair complexion and like full coverage this is the perfect foundation! I wear shade 42 and am in love with it. It's long wearing matte finish looks great all day and doesn't oxidize at all on me. I am incredibly impressed with this product and am replacing my holy grail este lauder double wear with it. Get yourself color matched at Sephora and ask for a free sample ASAP --- I can't say enough great things about this!
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I am torn on this one. I think you really need to wear a good primer with this foundation. I have oily skin and sometimes it wears off quickly on my nose and chin, which is disappointing. But a good primer and setting powder helps. This foundation looks good when you put a lot of effort into it, but sometimes I just want something easy to wear, and this is not that.
Caitlin O.
Orlando , FL
I can't live without this foundation. It's a necessity. If you suffer from acne and scarring, this foundation is for you. It covers everything, and I mean everything that you need it to without looking cakey. You don't even need a concealer with it. A pea sized amount is enough to sufficiently cover your whole face, meaning a whole bottle can last you a long time. It lasts like a dream and can withstand heat and humidity like no other.
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm absolutely faithful to this foundation. It covers my hyperpigmentation and redness. It's thick, but does a great job on my combination skin. I try not to wear foundation everyday, but when I do this is what i turn to. I've lost count on how many bottles I have purchased in the past. Totally worth the $35!
Whitney K.
I love this foundation. It is absolutely the best foundation I've ever tried. It's full coverage but very light on the skin. When blotted nothing really comes off. I've noticed it's really long lasting as I've been wearing it through the Texas summer heat. Of all the foundations I've used it's way closer to my skin color. It matches perfectly and leaves a flawless finish every time. Though it's a little pricier, a little sure does go a long way. It's definitely something you have to try at least once!
Lacey R.
Chester, IL
The coverage of this foundation is phenomenal! It's great for any skin tone. I would recommend using a pore filling primer if you have big or noticeable pores. You don't need very much product for a full coverage look. I would purchase again and it is not too terribly expensive for a more high end foundation
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation gives awesome coverage! Full coverage and build-able. Keep in mind I have super oily skin. Application was easy and it looked bomb. As the day went on the look of the foundation totally changed. It broke up around my nose and forehead which is kind of normal being an oily skin mess. However, after blotting the look of the foundation didn't improve. It just looked cakey and un-natural. The smell was weird too. I love Kat Von D so I feel horrible giving such a poor review:( Maybe this will work for more normal skin. Packaging was lovely as usual.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.