Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Amazing product! Such a full coverage foundation but not heavy and makes your skin look so smooth and bright. It goes on easy with a sponge and blends beautifully. It works great for dry skin types and oily! I will continue to be a faithful buyer!
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
OMG totally loving the foundation!!! A little goes a long way so it will last a very long time. It's a matte finish with full coverage so you don't even need to put a lot of powder on afterwards. It really does last all day and I have to say as it settles into you skin for a while it looks even more amazing!
Kymberly M.
Tallahassee, FL
Not a fan of it and was not a good match for my skin. I was in between two shades which kind of sucked but I could have made it work if the formula wasn't so thick. It just looked cakey and made any other makeup I put on top just not as good. Giving a two stars instead of one for the sole purpose that I am not a huge fan of full coverage foundations to begin with.
Estefania C.
Anaheim, CA
So sad because this was the first high end foundation I ever purchased and I repurcahsed it recently however my skin has changed and it gave me a terrible breakout not only that but my skin had a reaction to this due to the formula being too heavy for my skin type. I have combination skin and all I had was terrible skin for a the following five days after using this for three
Angel t.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I have kinda of a love hate relationship with this foundation only because i have combination skin i love this foundation when my skin is oily it keeps me matte all day and none of my excess oils on my skin peek through but when i have dry skin like on my forehead it clings to my dry patches and it does not look good. other than that i totally recommend this foundation if you have oily skin if you have dry skin i do not recommend
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm absolutely faithful to this foundation. It covers my hyperpigmentation and redness. It's thick, but does a great job on my combination skin. I try not to wear foundation everyday, but when I do this is what i turn to. I've lost count on how many bottles I have purchased in the past. Totally worth the $35!
Terrin H.
I love Kat Von D products and I really wanted this to work for me and wanted to love this. Unfortunately this just did not work for my oily/combination skin. Within two hours I was looking very oily and it was transferring off my skin very easily (this is with using a primer and setting it with powder). This foundation is just not for me.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
I am torn on this one. I think you really need to wear a good primer with this foundation. I have oily skin and sometimes it wears off quickly on my nose and chin, which is disappointing. But a good primer and setting powder helps. This foundation looks good when you put a lot of effort into it, but sometimes I just want something easy to wear, and this is not that.
Carissa J.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I love full coverage foundation, and this is the best full coverage foundation I've ever tried. It lasts so long and perfectly covers all of my blemishes and skin imperfections! Good for combo or oily skin. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. One application tip: A little goes a long way! Lots of people who say this is too heavy are probably putting too much on! One full pump can cover my whole face and neck!
Kelly A.
This is my absolute favorite matte foundation! This is my go to product for nights out or just when I know I need my makeup to last hours on end! As a girl with super dry skin, I never could wear matte foundations, but pairing this with a hydrating primer makes for a perfectly matte complexion without dry patches!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.