Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
My all time favorite foundation. I like this packaging so much better than the original. The product itself is still phenomenal. I have combination skin and I have no problems with this foundation. It is very full coverage and it only takes a little bit of product to achieve this so it lasts for a very long time.
Lizzet S.
This is one of my favorite foundations at first it was a bit of a disappointment this was when it first came out and I wasn't much of a fan of the formula then but now I have actually grown to like it I use it with the primer which is also good especially used together it definitely helps out the foundation before it would oxidize bad and I'd look horrible but I've found a few tricks around it and only thing I can't still nip is how it can get oily even in my T zone other than that it's all good :)
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I first got my hands on the concealer and after being so happy with that I got the foundation and the two work together flawlessly. Her brand is such high quality and makes your skin super model status. The prices are a little high but a little product gets you very far and it is a full coverage great for fall and winter
Lisette D.
Leominster , MA
This foundation is very beautiful ! It's full coverage and build-able to your desirable amount ! It its very thick ! And is best applied with a beauty blender . Honestly don't even attempt a brush it will just not go on good . Make sure the beauty blender is damp . It is very matte . I recommend to blend it with a less thick foundation that has a dewy finish . Blending two matte foundations it's a bad idea .. But over all I love LOVE this !
Sadie S.
La Porte, TX
At first, I thought this would be my new go to foundation. It was full coverage and had a huge color range. However, it was extremely sticky. I found it hard to blend my blush on top of this foundation, even when covered with translucent powder first. Lastly, steer clear of you have combo or oily skin. I was a grease box at the end of the day.
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
This foundation is one of my favorite foundations for when I need full coverage and I'm going to be out all day or night. I think when you use this, a little goes a long way. Packing too much on too fast will make it look cakey and that's not a look I go for. I dot a little and work my way around my face and add more if necessary. This does not budge from my face until I'm ready to go in with my cleanser and clarisonic at night. I'm prone to breakouts as well and I don't breakout using this so that's a bonus!
Conner L.
Brazil, IN
Yasssss!! Kat never fails. I got a sample of this and wore it for a concert. We left around 11am, waited in 10 degree weather for hours, waited more for meet & greets (pic looked flawless), went to the general admission show for hours & got home to MY BLUSH & HIGHLIGHTER STILL ON with a smooth lookin' face! I immediately bought it the next day.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I mean, I like it after it's on but I hate applying it. It's SO thick and not like a mousse, it's like a super dense cream. I can't stand the way this looks on dry skin, but if you have normal or truly oily skin, I have seen it look absolutely flawless on those skintypes. I would definitely prep the skin beforehand since it is so matte and heavy-duty.
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This is a full coverage foundation. When I first get it it was super hard to blend out because o how thick it is but I found that using a damp beauty blender will do the trick. I notice that it kind of flakes on my nose where I have texture bumps. It's a good foundation for full coverage but I thinks it's got too much hype. I'd rather have a little thinner foundation because the thickness of this one makes me uncomfortable with wearing it unless I know for sure that I've blended it out as best as I can.
Andrea S.
This is a great foundation. A little goes a very long way. It is very heavy coverage so isn't a product that I want to use every day particularly if I am in a rush and am not going to do a full face of makeup. This is a great foundation for special events or on days when you just need a little more coverage!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.